Reviews for He's a Pirate
chm01 chapter 2 . 12/13/2009
it's great, but I wonder how long before they come in contact with the dorgenarc's crew (and Kisala's reaction to seeing Naruto as a pirate) so I beg you to update this fic soon.

and before you ask, yes, I've palyed the game, I've finished said game and under other circunstances I would love to help if you don't have a co-writter already but I ahve my own fics to look after (how can you manage 133 stories by yourself is beyond me) so I will offer you wahtever help I can as well as any ideas I can give you, if you give a rough idea of what you want to do, besides the fact hat Naruto is pulling a Luffy dream (need details man)
Amber Pegasus chapter 2 . 11/7/2009
This chapter has action in this chapter!
funkysquirrel chapter 2 . 11/6/2009
Really great chapter! Sakura's character if very interesting and I really loved the intensity of the scene with Naruto and Sakura hiding in the foilage. I hope to see more from you soon. :D

I'm not very familiar with Rogue Gallery but I think I'll check it out. :D
Lupus Tenebrae chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
ROGUE GALAXY! FAWK YEAH! Pardon my French! But c'mon...Rogue Galaxy is like, THE best game for the PS2! And one my top five, if not my most, favorite game of all time! Very glad someone finally did a cross with Naruto! Looking forward to more!
snowecat chapter 2 . 11/4/2009
Sakura the mighty hunter eh? Interesting. You seem to be missing a whole sentence when Naruto's eyes go red. This is what you have:His eyes were suddenly a fierce slitted red under his rough blond hair. He was looking (seems to be missing)
Gravenimage chapter 2 . 11/4/2009
Great chapter update soon.
ZackTheBloody chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Well, well i can't belive that someone could find a way but not a bad start...
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
This is a good story. Please continue. Naruto and Sakura forever.
Amber Pegasus chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Very intresting!
Gravenimage chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Good story so far I want to know what you have in store for this story although I never beat the last boss of rogue galaxy because it was too freaking hard I have to be like level 80 or higher.