Reviews for Naked Sailing
I feel bad for the girls, they're completely at disadvantage situation. As much i love the comedy, i don't like sanji and brook at all. I want to slam them even more when they molest robin
Vi ChaN91312 chapter 4 . 8/14
*crying of laugther*
Pervertedchef chapter 4 . 6/12
All chaos breaks loose. So much going on. It's chaos.
afther chapter 4 . 3/12
is it still more chapter to come?
Momiji Gester chapter 3 . 3/9
I was pretty into this until you started to push Nami/Luffy : / I still like it, you capture the spirit of One Piece well
sword king chapter 4 . 1/26
luved it plz continue hope for another
Titania1796 chapter 4 . 12/30/2015
cuando actualizas de nuevo esta muy divertido lastima que no escribiste la reacción de Dragon, Shanks y sus nakamas hubiera sido muy divertido
Guest chapter 4 . 9/12/2015
Keep your word and continued i love it a lot
HappyH chapter 4 . 5/21/2015
This is some funny shit. I haven't read a fix that made me literally laugh out loud in a long time. Pure gold. I'll hope and pray and cross my little fingers that this will be updated one day.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/18/2015
Why wont you make more chapters?!
nekoninja123 chapter 3 . 4/13/2015
Omg I feel so bad for Robin and Nami in this chapter. Poor girls. ;;

I thought it was really cute the way that Luffy was stroking Nami's hair like he was trying to comfort her. [At least that's how I interpreted it, I have no idea if that was your intent.]

"Behold the power of the exposed lions." That is my new favorite fanfic line.

Had to facepalm at Luffy at the end,because not knowing he's in love with someone is very.. Luffy. So everyone is pretty much in character in this fic.
nekoninja123 chapter 2 . 4/13/2015
I probably woke someone up laughing at this chapter. Especially the whole "manly ice" and "LETS FIGHT THE HURRICANE" thing.
lilyoftheval5 chapter 3 . 2/28/2015
Still great work...
dragonfox123 chapter 4 . 1/17/2015
Awesome chapter and too funny
HeroineCruor chapter 4 . 11/19/2014
Franky wanting to be the projection in the sky. FRANKY WANTING TO BE THE PROJECTION IN THE SKY. I just...I just...I can't. *cries of laughter* I need to lay down.

But really, this is pure genius and comedy gold. You should be a comedian.