Reviews for Naked Sailing
becky chapter 4 . 8/19
its really good but the fuschia village part was way too underwritten. i mean makino was practically luffy's mother, surely she would react with embarrassment at seeing the boy she raised all grown up, well endowed, and having SEX in front of the whole world. seeing luffy completely naked and pleasuring nami might fill her head with naughty thoughts that she would need to leave to go somewhere more private...
Bwahahahaha! I love this so much. But the most important question is, what is Ace's reaction? After all, he clearly has a little brother complex!
Max chapter 1 . 7/3
I keep imagining Dragon and Hack seeing Luffy and Nami's projections, they decide to look for Sabo, and find him with Koala trying to mimic what the two Straw Hats are doing in the sky. I imagine Sabo continues thrusting into Koala and he's like, "Hey. Nice to see Luffy still teaching me a thing or two even now."
I have an idea! When the marines arrive, Tashigi is comically mesmerized and aroused by Zoro's nude form, and Smoker reprimands her. A huge fight breaks out, the marines vs the naked Straw Hats. At one point, Smoker stumbles into the orb, and his naked form projects into the sky (establishing that the orb will just project any old bloke in their birthday suit even if fully clothed). Tashigi then gets pushed into the orb, and a new projection forms of Smoker eating her out for the whole world to see. Embarrassment and hilarity ensue.
Johnny Hendo chapter 4 . 3/13
What the hell are you smoking?! This is hilarious and isn't badly written at all. Luffy's scene where he apologizes to Nami is a little odd, but it isn't terrible. Aside from that, the rest of this is great. It is pure chaos and it somehow works. Zoro trying to not give a shit, but he keeps getting surprised is awesome. Franky and Chopper being manly men. Brook and Sanji having lost to their perversions. Usopp suffering. Luffy not caring. Nami caring A LOT. And Robin just not even sure what to do at this point. Everyone is just perfect in this.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/14/2016
I feel bad for the girls, they're completely at disadvantage situation. As much i love the comedy, i don't like sanji and brook at all. I want to slam them even more when they molest robin
Chivan chapter 4 . 8/14/2016
*crying of laugther*
Pervertedchef chapter 4 . 6/12/2016
All chaos breaks loose. So much going on. It's chaos.
afther chapter 4 . 3/12/2016
is it still more chapter to come?
Momiji Gester chapter 3 . 3/9/2016
I was pretty into this until you started to push Nami/Luffy : / I still like it, you capture the spirit of One Piece well
sword king chapter 4 . 1/26/2016
luved it plz continue hope for another
Titania1796 chapter 4 . 12/30/2015
cuando actualizas de nuevo esta muy divertido lastima que no escribiste la reacción de Dragon, Shanks y sus nakamas hubiera sido muy divertido
Guest chapter 4 . 9/12/2015
Keep your word and continued i love it a lot
HappyH chapter 4 . 5/21/2015
This is some funny shit. I haven't read a fix that made me literally laugh out loud in a long time. Pure gold. I'll hope and pray and cross my little fingers that this will be updated one day.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/18/2015
Why wont you make more chapters?!