Reviews for A Way Back to When
Robstenlovefan chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
In love w this story
Siriusmunchkin chapter 15 . 8/16/2013
Another great ending. Guessed right about Jane. She always seemed to good to be associated with Aro and company. The company did well and brought opportunities to many who may never have gotten the start they deserved. Thanks for writing.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 14 . 8/16/2013
Liking Jane even more here. Wouldn't surprise me if she ditched her father and went with Edward and Jasper. Wondered if Edward would propose before the end of the story. Will be sad for Bella that Charlie won't be able to walk her down the aisle, but she'll deal with it the way she does everything else.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 13 . 8/16/2013
Totally awesome that the show won in every category. Edward, Jasper, Rosalie, and yes, even Aro & company deserve praise for making the show a success. Too bad Caius little plan backfired on him, lol. Guessing the new company really is going to be starting out on the right foot with all the interest being shown.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 12 . 8/16/2013
Lives are about to change. Hopefully for the better. Edward and Jasper are working hard to get their new company off the ground. Bella is really stressing over Charlie but that's understandable. And it's understandable that Edward would be wondering if he's going to be going down that same road with her in the future. Jane is sneaky. A good sneaky in this case. Now we'll see who wins.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 11 . 8/15/2013
Looks like Alice and Jasper met before the night out with theatre friends. All good in the end. Good things for the company they are starting. Like the name. Sad about Charlie
Siriusmunchkin chapter 10 . 8/15/2013
Opening night is always nerve wracking. We always went by the adage that if final dress went badly opening night would be perfect. Doubt if Broadway thinks that way. Like that your characters are really smart and able to keep everything from Aro. Never burn bridges you might need to cross again. Though I doubt any of them would ever willing work for Volturi again. And that the parents were able to be there was awesome.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 9 . 8/15/2013
As the writers for the score of the show Edward and Jasper shouldn't be needed after opening night. Unless something goes wrong with the music. Aro sounds like a total ass and deserves whatever happens to him. And Bella and Edward might actually have a shot at making their relationship what it should be.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 8 . 8/15/2013
I'd be surprised that Emmett let her leave by herself except he would have been way too busy looking after the other victims. Though sort of surprised he didn't make her call Alice. Still hoping she didn't lose everything in the fire. And glad she will be back with Edward. Not sure if I'm surprised that Alice hadn't seen Jasper since the night out together. Though again, not sure how long that's been. Bella is back in his arms permanently and that's where she belongs.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 7 . 8/15/2013
Now Edward can empathize with Bella when she talks about Charlie having seen first hand what he's going through. Alzheimer's is a brutal disease. And like many diseases it's effects are sometimes worse for the family than they are the patient. Having seen apartment buildings in NY I'd be terrified of a fire in one of them. Doesn't look like it started in Bella's apartment, but also hope she didn't lose everything.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 6 . 8/15/2013
Would absolutely love to see a show in NY. Seeing the Nutcracker in NY wouldn't be bad either. Love to watch ballet. Fingers crossed that Bella gets the job. Never been in a typical NY apartment but have been told that most of them are very 'economically spaced', lol. Having traveled across the city and seen the nonexistent space between apartment buildings and the structure of the buildings I'm not at all surprised. Can't imagine living that close to other people.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 5 . 8/15/2013
Not at all surprised to find the ultimate b*****s up to their old tricks. Lauren and Jessica will learn their lesson here. Like the idea of Edward and Jasper starting their own company. And looks like Alice and Emmett are going to become a permanent part of the scenery. Though never doubted that for a second. Bella did do the right thing and it will make them stronger in the end.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 4 . 8/15/2013
Bella's definitely doing the right thing. She needs to be able to survive living with Charlie's disease and the stress of Edward's job. He is taking her for granted even if it's subconscious. So who did answer Edward's phone?
Siriusmunchkin chapter 3 . 8/15/2013
Is Alice a theatre buff? Bet she will be when she meets Jasper. Like her as a nurse and Emmett as a doctor. The world of theatre is a great place to live. I was a stage manager in a theatre group for a number of years. We did musicals and the man who wrote them at one time was part of a team that wrote for off Broadway and Broadway. I loved doing shows and wish I still had the stamina to do them.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 2 . 8/15/2013
Alzheimer's is a very debilitating disease. It's touched my family and the family's of friends. A cure would be a wonderful thing. But until then better medications would be a blessing.