Reviews for Behind These Hazel Eyes
Please chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
Say something , I'm giving up on you ...
It's mid 2014 and you haven't updated since 2010. Yet, I haven't stopped thinking about this story though as I'm sure many other people haven't. I'm still hoping for the miracle that you do update. If you read this ... Please update!
dancingchrissy chapter 28 . 1/31/2013
love it
Mariaa910 chapter 27 . 11/1/2012
I read this story twice and is so freakin' amazing! It's been so long, and a lot of people are beggin' you to update. Do you think you can make it? ;D Pretty please? :)
BlueEyes chapter 28 . 8/16/2012
Please update ! A lot of us have been waiting for a really long time please
iamatwilightfan19 chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Please update it's been forever !
Girltech101 chapter 20 . 8/11/2012
I still haven't given up on this story yet! I'm still patiently waiting, as are the rest of us. Please please come back to fanfiction and finish this!
HeyItsCJ chapter 28 . 5/1/2012
Omg I am in live with this story. I managed to read it all in 2 days! please continue! I hate being left on a cliffhanger! And I know it's been like 2 years since the last update but I just live the story too much :] x
siobhan.22 chapter 26 . 4/7/2012
Good story so far, please continue
CoCoBear286 chapter 28 . 1/31/2012
Bring it back!
Girltech101 chapter 27 . 12/22/2011
Girlllll you need to update! Its been like what? A year and a half? I still remember this story and how good it used to be! This is the only legit sonny with a chance story i read now. I hate swac fanfiction now because of the crap disney calls so random now. Its terrible. I dont know how thy how isnt cancelled yet. But for some reason im in love with this story, YOU HAVE TO UPDATE! people are still reading it you know! Even though it's been like almost 2 years, we don't care! As long as you update, we're happy! I understand its been forever and you have probably forgotten all about this story or grown out of it or are just too busy, but could you find it in your heart to finish it? Not just a boring, sad-excuse for an ending one chapter just to end it kind of thing. I mean a REAL ending. The one this 600 review story deserves. The way it would end if you had all the time in the world to write. It's gonna be a new year soon. What better time to start? Pretty please? With little chads on top?
Fandom-maniac1667 chapter 28 . 9/24/2011
It has NOT BEEN A MONTH, ITS BEEN A YEAR! I LUV THIS STORY SOOO MUCH SO PPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLZZZZZZZZZ UPDATE! EVEN IF ITS A STUPID A/N JUST SAYING YOU HAVN'T FORGOTTEN ABOUT IT! PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ UPDATE!
Vernie chapter 10 . 9/16/2011
Wait, you wrote this at 13! Holy crap.
cutiereader968 chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
This is an amazing story! I love all the drama, romance and angest you add to make it perfect. I would love it if you could update chapter 29...but I understand having computer problems!
ShootingStar1995 chapter 28 . 8/6/2011
Hey, are you going to continue with this story? That would be awesome :)
amfabulous chapter 27 . 5/11/2011
PLEASEP LEASEPLEASEP LEASEPLEASEP LEASEPLEASEP LEASEPLEASEP LEASEPLEASEP LEASEPLEASEP LEASEPLEASEP LEASEPLEASEP LEASEPLEASEP LEASEPLEASEP LEASEPLEASEP LEASEPLEASEP LEASEPLEASEP LEASEPLEASEP LEASEPLEASEP LEASEPLEASEP LEASEPLEASEP LEASEPLEASEP LEASEPLEASEP LEASEPLEASEP LEASEPLEASEP LEASEPLEASEP LEASEPLEASEP LEASEPLEASEP LEASEPLEASEP LEASEPLEASEP LEASEPLEASEP LEASEPLEASEP LEASEPLEASEP LEASEPLEASEP LEASEPLEASEP LEASE

update! i ALWAYS come back to this story and it's the same chapter all the time. it really sucks to stop in the middle of a story, so please...