Reviews for The Best You Never Had
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 3/22
Regret is a terrible thing. Bella wanted to have both of them and eternity. This was good.
Blackwater Love23 chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Fuck face Bella!
Zapphe chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
I like that Jacob walked away from Bella after what she had done, I always think that she doesnt deserve her but I am not sure I like Leah to be her replacement.

I would have liked that Jacob has spine enough to be his own person without a woman for a while.

Well written though.

p.s. I agree the Renesme plot is stupid and cringe worthy.
Wolfy chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Loved! Screw Bella she would have went back to Edward eventually anyway she doesn't deserve either one of them. Love Leah and Jake at the end btw

Team Blackwater :)
Give.As.All.Ur.Cookies chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
bella is so selfish! yay for jacob :)
deviocity chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
awesome one-shot. and i loved how it ended up BlackWater. i must also admit that i felt a sense of satisfaction when Bella realized she's made a mistake, but she's already way too late to fix it.
MummaLuvsMamba24 chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Aaaawww, great one-shot.

I really like the blackwater twist at the end!
MycowisFina2 chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
awww love it
JacobFan chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
I reeealllly like this!

Hehehe woo go jacob!
DarkBitch08 chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Nawwwwww :)
HazylShy chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
So at first, I was super reluctant to read this because I absolutely HATE Bella and even more so Jacob/Bella pairings. But for some reason, I did, and it ended in Blackwater. And now, I'm glad I read it. :) Brilliant story.
Uknown chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
eeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwww leah really leah. now you know that he would take her back so quick. good story though. i give a B-
cloethedragoness chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
beat that SWAN
o0FLAM3S0o chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
great oneshot

love blackwater :D
elena blackwater chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
great one-shot, i like the Blackwater ending ;)