Reviews for Tired of Waiting
Anon chapter 17 . 7/2
More and more I feel as though the ending will be bitter sweet.. Or perhaps she dies...
anon chapter 13 . 7/2
Where is shino?
Anon chapter 12 . 7/2
I wonder if there's HEA for sasuke and hinata? How does she come back from this? How do they move on?
anon chapter 9 . 7/2
i like reading strong hina.. hina going dark..along those lines. your hinata is awesome. she's pretty bada**
anon chapter 8 . 7/2
just had to stop and say omg - it's getting juicy..really juicy. many questions lingering.. many more chapter to read.
kookie chapter 17 . 6/22
I just love your story. The plot is amazing and complex. You can really sympathize with each character and the ordeal that they are going through. This is an excellent sasuhina story definitely one of my favorites.
SasuHina fan chapter 17 . 6/10
I don't get why this fanfic doesn't have the same recognition that other fanfics get although it really is one of the best SasuHina fanfics I've read. Yes, some fics are great too but what makes me love a fanfic, personally, is its depth. That is, the plot, whatever it is or no matter how cliche it is, is explored deeply by the writer.. he emotions that the characters emulate as well as the capacity of the story to evoke the same feeling to the reader (which makes us understand where each character is coming from).
hinataxsasuke chapter 17 . 6/10
i just totally hate sakura rite now uuuuuugh lol i still hope that sasu and hina get back together thoe meh then again im not the author. KAWAII FANFIC!
hinataxsasuke chapter 1 . 6/10
love this soooo much make sure to keep updating
hime23 chapter 17 . 6/9
Como foi intenso esse capítulo a determinação de Hinata não foi abalado por Sasuke , eu esperava que ela usa-se ele como uma peça no jogo para ajudá-la a deter Kabuto .
Muito ansiosa para ver a continuação
flornoir chapter 17 . 6/9
Well damn~ I'm a new reader and I binge read this until now D This is as equally tragic as it is badass, I've never wanted so many people hurt, lol
Saki-Hime chapter 17 . 6/8
Wait what? Hope hinata is successful in her plans.
AAWW! THANK YOU!
THANK GOODNESS!
OH GOOGNESS
I WAS SO SCARED
UGH! SO GREAT TO READ THIS.
LIKE YOUR AU IS FLAWLESS.
Maybe Sasuke should get a taste of his own medicine. Yeah, like he can just put his whole affair with Sakura behind him without paying the consequences. He's an idiot to think that. In previous chapter, after Hinata ate and got out of restaurant, you wrote that she likes hot bath, food, and sex. I know she's not in stable state of mind, maybe you can have her relief some stress with other guys, just as Sasuke have used same excuses for his own behavior, and better yet let Sasuke relive that as she had when deep scan him.
Yes, Sasuke need more suffering! Don't go soft on him Hinata. He's hasn't proven himself worthy of her yet.