Reviews for The Outside Looking In
ElementalLiz chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
I got so excited when I saw the publish date since 11/3 was yesterday, and then I saw the year. I suppose this story is dead, though I can always hope otherwise. It's really good so far - the emotions of the situation feel very real and it's nice to have Loker play a large role. He's one of those characters that I like in the show, but never quite see enough of. The description and grammar are great. I just hope to get more.

-Rain
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
wow, this certainly goes to my 'follow story' list.
avoidingdestiny chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
This story is old, I know. But it's very good, and you ought to continue it. It's very well written, a few Loker centric fics would be nice, since most arejust about Lightman and Foster.
kutoki chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Will they be ok? Please update soon!
Gillian-supporter chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
great fic! i really love it. it is so much drama and so much tension...please continue!
Rosajean chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Wow, great first chapter! Please please pick this story back up & continue it!
tmvg chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Wow! So amazing!

I see that you haven't update this in more than a year, but I just wanted to let you know that I'd LOVE to read more! So if you'd consider continuing this, I'd be so happy! Please!

But anyways, great job! Sometimes quality seems to be traded away for action and suspense, but that's not the case here. (:
Winry3 chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Love this fic! Please please update!
MissUse chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Would you please please please continue this story? I really like it! Please please?
0bsessi0n94 chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
OMG! Love it love it love. More more more:)
itisunreal chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Update soon. Can't wait.
water kangaroo chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
I love hostage plot lines! especially when they involve Eli ] please update this!
Ms. Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
When are you going to update this story?
Titan of Saturn chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Oh wow! Yay for suspense, I really can't wait to see where this is going. I don't really have much to say as there's not a lot here yet, but I can say that you've got the team dynamics of the Lie to Me crew down pat. When I read their dialogue, I actually hear their voices, and the last two sentences were dead on Lie to Me cliff hanger (before a commercial of course, so I am expecting more). I really like this so far, and I hope to see more! Thank you very much and good luck on your writing!
Ingu chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
MOAR! \o/ That was an awesome start! Lotsa suspense. D Looking forward to your update!