Reviews for Children Use Duct Tape
thechinskyguy chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
I thought this was rather interesting, to say the least. The take on the exchange was definitely creative. I can't say that I was a fan of how the dialogue was executed in a few spots, but besides that this was awesome. Keep it up!
fruitbaskets chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Oh gosh, why haven't I come across this before? x3
I really liked it! I could just picture the dialouge and everything in my head, and the personas were believable big time!
I also loved the 'child/adult difference/similarities' theme That was an amazing concept to choose! I do hope you write more! w
Btw, thanks for the review! Awesome to see a fellow crack shipper;D
Maximumus chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Sorry I didn't log on; that's my real username up there, though.

I disagree entirely with AlizaBeth1985 or whatever the username is. I didn't even recognize that as a point. It's obvious that it's the Pokemon hero anyway, and they're pretty much identical, except for their hair and clothes.

I enjoyed immensely how you portrayed Archie and Maxie both; I've always liked them. They're hardcore, so it saddens me when people make them mundane. I liked the writing with this, it flowed and jumped out to grab you. The present tense always surprises me in a story, but it was good. The only thing to be desired was a few grammatical errors, but hey, what can you do.

You make a good point. The way I see them, at least, I don't think Giovanni, Archie, Maxie, Cyrus, N, or Ghetsis would give up their life's work because of one setback. Honestly. I don't see why people point this out more often, except for N, but there's no substance there- only romantic fluff.

~Your rambling storyteller, Max
AlizaBeth1985 chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
you never said who it was and that makes story a fail i know at end incates ash but you have to start story so people know espicaly when told in first person