Reviews for Ask Me No Questions
Steavatron chapter 8 . 9/10
Hi. Absolutely loved 'People Lie', great weekend binge reading it. I just felt like I had to say something though about this chapter. I like how you've don't the wave arc up to this point. I really have never seen anyone else keep the Demon brothers alive, and to have them influence the final confrontation is new and interesting. That said, I'm not altogether a fan of the whole 'army-of-backup' that Zabuza calls. You said that they were moving to the canon universe, and there, Zabuza didn't even consider calling anyone. When he was thoroughly defeated the first time, he only came back and believed he'd just eke out a win the next time. I get that you reserve the right to change shit as you see fit, but it kinda detracts from the story as a whole. As if the events as they would actually happen aren't interesting enough on their own so you start pulling things out of nowhere to spice it up. It reminds me of a fic where Naruto's so BA that he curb stomps EVERYONE, and then afterwards, just because the author probably didn't know where to take the story next, they started bringing Street Fighter characters in from 'the other continents'. Not a fan. Just thought I'd let you know. Love People Lie though. It's really funny at times and really surprising, but it's the astounding level of realism that always gets me.
Niiiiiicccceeee. I dig it like a fresh-made grave for my enemy's mutilated corpse!
Rea chapter 10 . 10/16/2015
I love this story of yours, both it and its predecessor. I hope that some day you will continue it.
Googlemo chapter 10 . 9/3/2015
and even this boring spinoff is not even NEAR middle, don't get me started on ending... eh... But this fic is much more inferior to People Lie... But easier to read...
Googlemo chapter 1 . 9/2/2015
this maybe funny, but People Lie was fic with such great potential, to be EPIC and Deep... this is at best comic relief...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
This is still gold.
pikachucat chapter 10 . 6/20/2015
awesome
Zhor chapter 1 . 4/4/2015
...I'm reading this again and I still really love it, especially the starting scene with Ibiki.
Zex-TheBlackFang chapter 10 . 2/7/2015
Great story. Looking forward to more. Thanks for writing it.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/8/2015
I'm really enjoying it so far!
WhistlesOfTin chapter 10 . 8/30/2014
Well, You seem to be at least relatively active judging by the publish date of some of teh fics in your favorites, so here's to the obliteration of any writer's block :D

I love this and People Lie. Hope to see them back soon.
Zoe Russle chapter 10 . 7/1/2014
you havnt updated this in awhile and I assume you are not going to any time soon, but for curiositys sake can you tell me what reaction itachi would have to this new sasuke?
Yoholic chapter 10 . 6/18/2014
Hope you begin updating again soon.
Yoholic chapter 5 . 6/18/2014
This is beautifull.
onlytoask chapter 10 . 5/4/2014
Great story. I'm sad that you abandoned it.