Reviews for Ask Me No Questions
pikachucat chapter 10 . 6/20
awesome
Zhor chapter 1 . 4/4
...I'm reading this again and I still really love it, especially the starting scene with Ibiki.
Zex-TheBlackFang chapter 10 . 2/7
Great story. Looking forward to more. Thanks for writing it.
I'm really enjoying it so far!
WhistlesOfTin chapter 10 . 8/30/2014
Well, You seem to be at least relatively active judging by the publish date of some of teh fics in your favorites, so here's to the obliteration of any writer's block :D

I love this and People Lie. Hope to see them back soon.
Zoe Russle chapter 10 . 7/1/2014
you havnt updated this in awhile and I assume you are not going to any time soon, but for curiositys sake can you tell me what reaction itachi would have to this new sasuke?
Yoholic chapter 10 . 6/18/2014
Hope you begin updating again soon.
Yoholic chapter 5 . 6/18/2014
This is beautifull.
onlytoask chapter 10 . 5/4/2014
Great story. I'm sad that you abandoned it.
AnimaFera chapter 10 . 4/16/2014
Oh... nothinng as awesome as a good fanfic. O_O
And fanfic's fanfic is a pinnacle of it... _ Liked "People lie" story a lot. And its lighter version was just even better...
Eh... Not "better" as in "better"... Eh... They are perfect together!

Oh...
Liked your story a lot - that's it.
HighValour chapter 10 . 3/28/2014
I do so love this story.
EagleJarl chapter 10 . 3/28/2014
Well, looks like you abandoned this one right before the big exciting battle, just like PL. Pity.

Ah well, it's not like you owe us anything. Thanks for writing; I enjoyed this.
EagleJarl chapter 9 . 3/28/2014
Well that was all kinds of messed up. Efficient torture method though. Question now is, what do they do with Haku?
EagleJarl chapter 7 . 3/27/2014
Wait, Haku is a boy in canon. I thought this was the canon world they wandered into?

Cool battle. I'm glad Hinata got owned without actually managing to touch Zabuza. As good as they are, they should not be in his league; there needs to be someone / something that they can't beat.
EagleJarl chapter 5 . 3/27/2014
It really should bother me that Team Lie is winning so easily. But it doesn't. I'm having way too much fun watching them kick ass and take names. I especially loved the "wait, this ambush has to be a trick; they can't be this incompetent" part. Hinata really is a massively gamebreaking force, isn't she?