Reviews for Ask Me No Questions
Guile chapter 10 . 4/22/2011
The official rules of allied ninja kill stealing... so, what, it's like the ninja version of the Bro Code?
Violet Shadows chapter 10 . 4/22/2011
I was so happy when I saw this, but then I realized I already got first peek at TFF so ;_;. Still good to hear from you.
bakapervert chapter 10 . 4/22/2011
Thanks for the update.
secretlovers chapter 4 . 4/22/2011
i love the way you made shino, can't this be his personality in the real anime i would love to see him picking on the retarded puppy like this every chance he gets.
Adyen chapter 10 . 4/22/2011
Comedic gold man. Awesome
LM22102 chapter 2 . 4/8/2011
Loved it. Adore the concept of this story and watch as Team Lie interact with their vastly different canon selves. Sometimes it's nice just to watch them do normal-ish things without a crazy filled plot to progress through. Though hesitant with Neji/Sakura tag along, .. I trust you and hope for myself continuous satisfaction in reading this.
Guest chapter 9 . 4/2/2011
Hey, I love this fic almost as much as People Lie, and I hope you update them again someday, I understand that your busy with real life but just want you to know that your a great writer. Hope to see some new chapters someday soon.
Moriko no Hikari chapter 9 . 3/23/2011
Heh. An AU of an AU. Interesting. Oh, right...*hands Inari a small sledgehammer* Here. This one hurts more. Because not to drop it on anyone.
Lord Ezra'eil chapter 6 . 3/5/2011
So the hand signs don't matter when they summon Naruto's Chakra? If they were, say... Tied up, could they just bite their tongue and summon the chakra with intent?
stuff the world with cake chapter 9 . 2/21/2011
Interesting but not quite as funny.
Yaraslava Rada chapter 9 . 2/2/2011
I like this spin off! I'm glad you decided to write and post this! Well, Update again soon please!
TheTwentyThird chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Your story is really good I can tell you know how to make the characters act in character (wow that sentence sucked). Anyway I especially liked the title, a play on Goldsmith's words. It works well with People Lie.
Jigoku no Yami chapter 9 . 1/17/2011
team lie is going to SCREW with cannon naruto timeline people. i cant wait to see how they will bring back tsunade. oh, and the sound/ sand invasion as well. this is good.
Conflagrationette chapter 9 . 1/3/2011
I have a bizarre affection for the not cheerful, bright, optimistic Naruto and Hinata. Very nicely done.

And please don't hit me with a hammer...
ZechslittleVoice chapter 9 . 11/5/2010
I thought I had already fallen in love with Team Lie.. Appropriately this was clearly a lie! My God this is beautiful! Top of their game Team Lie action in the softish, but not pushover and still vicious, underbelly of Cannon? I cant wait to see how they take this reject Orochimaru(SP?) who failed so utterly compared to his counterpart! Truly amazing concept and education, I may be a failed writer myself but I sure as hell read and this was a rare pleasure.
904 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »