Reviews for Ask Me No Questions
Guest chapter 9 . 4/2/2011
Hey, I love this fic almost as much as People Lie, and I hope you update them again someday, I understand that your busy with real life but just want you to know that your a great writer. Hope to see some new chapters someday soon.
Moriko no Hikari chapter 9 . 3/23/2011
Heh. An AU of an AU. Interesting. Oh, right...*hands Inari a small sledgehammer* Here. This one hurts more. Because not to drop it on anyone.
Lord Ezra'eil chapter 6 . 3/5/2011
So the hand signs don't matter when they summon Naruto's Chakra? If they were, say... Tied up, could they just bite their tongue and summon the chakra with intent?
stuff the world with cake chapter 9 . 2/21/2011
Interesting but not quite as funny.
Yaraslava Rada chapter 9 . 2/2/2011
I like this spin off! I'm glad you decided to write and post this! Well, Update again soon please!
TheTwentyThird chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Your story is really good I can tell you know how to make the characters act in character (wow that sentence sucked). Anyway I especially liked the title, a play on Goldsmith's words. It works well with People Lie.
Jigoku no Yami chapter 9 . 1/17/2011
team lie is going to SCREW with cannon naruto timeline people. i cant wait to see how they will bring back tsunade. oh, and the sound/ sand invasion as well. this is good.
Conflagrationette chapter 9 . 1/3/2011
I have a bizarre affection for the not cheerful, bright, optimistic Naruto and Hinata. Very nicely done.

And please don't hit me with a hammer...
ZechslittleVoice chapter 9 . 11/5/2010
I thought I had already fallen in love with Team Lie.. Appropriately this was clearly a lie! My God this is beautiful! Top of their game Team Lie action in the softish, but not pushover and still vicious, underbelly of Cannon? I cant wait to see how they take this reject Orochimaru(SP?) who failed so utterly compared to his counterpart! Truly amazing concept and education, I may be a failed writer myself but I sure as hell read and this was a rare pleasure.
Eclipse1234 chapter 9 . 11/3/2010
Awesome story. I had my doubts about transfering Team Lie to canon, but you made it work.
eryv chapter 9 . 10/31/2010
YOU ARE AMAZING.

I really wanna leave an intelligent and considered review, but it'll just look like I'm either being an idiot or an asshole as it will never justify your skill in writing style, character development and just all the other shit that's going on in these masterpeices. So I guess I'll say the thing that comes closest to that, once again:

YOU ARE AMAZING.
Lionasha No Bruja chapter 9 . 10/22/2010
Please continue. This story is badass up to Eleven.
Silver Warrior chapter 9 . 10/2/2010
Frightening. And Naruto's old goal was to control EVERYTHING from the shadows, right? While not necessary here, per se, he could still become Hokage to fix up whatever problems her perceives in Konoha, or even the world.
Vayne chapter 9 . 8/17/2010
There's not much that I can say beyond that I love this story, the characters in it and most importantly the interactions between them. That said, AMNQ needs more extended Team Lie joint snark fests; there have been lots of funny one- and two-liners, but none of the longer Naruto-Sasuke sarcasm bouts.
Vayne chapter 8 . 8/17/2010