Reviews for Ask Me No Questions
EagleJarl chapter 10 . 3/28/2014
Well, looks like you abandoned this one right before the big exciting battle, just like PL. Pity.

Ah well, it's not like you owe us anything. Thanks for writing; I enjoyed this.
EagleJarl chapter 9 . 3/28/2014
Well that was all kinds of messed up. Efficient torture method though. Question now is, what do they do with Haku?
EagleJarl chapter 7 . 3/27/2014
Wait, Haku is a boy in canon. I thought this was the canon world they wandered into?

Cool battle. I'm glad Hinata got owned without actually managing to touch Zabuza. As good as they are, they should not be in his league; there needs to be someone / something that they can't beat.
EagleJarl chapter 5 . 3/27/2014
It really should bother me that Team Lie is winning so easily. But it doesn't. I'm having way too much fun watching them kick ass and take names. I especially loved the "wait, this ambush has to be a trick; they can't be this incompetent" part. Hinata really is a massively gamebreaking force, isn't she?
EagleJarl chapter 2 . 3/27/2014
That was a truly epic way to pass the bell test. Interesting that the clone team actually had a survival instinct. It seems like clones in general are happy to do intensely boring, disgusting, or even suicidal things if their creator tells them to.

The interesting part is going to be when they finally dispel, and the team learns that their clones can lie to them.
EagleJarl chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
I was disappointed that PL was abandoned, and now I can be ore-disappointed that this was abandoned. But, I'm still going to read it.

I liked the opening, with Ibiki interrogating Naruto. He did a really good freak out. So, are Sakura and Neji going to join up with Team Lie now?
xyniya.xingma chapter 10 . 3/20/2014
I am so sad thst this story appears to be dead. Team lie and their whole existance in cannon naruto versebrings about so much humor potential. It does saddens me to leave what ever you had planned for the exams up to the imagination, as i can only imagine the horror the will instill and a list of rules of what they are not allowed to do during the exams.
Bushwah chapter 10 . 2/28/2014
Two years. Two fucking years! And you tell us you haven't given up... If you want me to reread PL, and review every last god damn chapter, I'll do it. Just... please... bring me, bring us all, that conclusion we've waited for so long... the ending of the myth, People Lie.
MayumiRose chapter 10 . 1/14/2014
I really would LOVE to see you come back and finish this fic.

It's hilarious.

RykOakwine chapter 10 . 11/14/2013
I WEEP that this story has . The hammer of truth? Pure gold! The Hyuga having to deal with new and improved and insane Hinata? So much potential!

He'll, the whole story is greatness. Shame on you, author, shame on you!
ArtisticAngel6 chapter 10 . 10/21/2013
I really liked this series could you. Please continue it
Guest chapter 10 . 9/26/2013
Nice story.
Furionknight chapter 10 . 8/1/2013
I look forward to more :)
0 Jordinio 0 chapter 2 . 7/25/2013
This story sucks.
Freyr chapter 10 . 7/10/2013
Awesome Story. Would really like to read more of it.
904 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »