Reviews for Ask Me No Questions
0 Jordinio 0 chapter 2 . 7/25/2013
This story sucks.
Freyr chapter 10 . 7/10/2013
Awesome Story. Would really like to read more of it.
tenchifew chapter 9 . 7/6/2013
Just reread the story.
Still amazing. Too bad it seems to be dead, but thank you for the enjoyment I had reading it.
chaos267 chapter 10 . 6/24/2013
Gotta say team lie is the best team in all of fanfiction there devious not good or evil they just surrive and will do anything to surrive. Personaly its nice to see more realistic mains instead of these "heros" or "Villans" in reality there is no right or wrong so its fun to see stuff like this
Nelarun chapter 10 . 6/17/2013
Brilliant. Pure brilliance. Characterisations to setting and plot! Pure brilliance!

Nela
Zhor chapter 8 . 5/28/2013
Kakashi definitely has his own little ANBU team here. The whole torture scene is unique from anything I've seen in other fics. I think chapter 8 might be one of my favorites here.
Zhor chapter 3 . 5/20/2013
I think Kakashi is all-too happy to have Genin that he can completely torment now.
Shino is...awesome.
kaiiju chapter 10 . 4/17/2013
Thanks for the read!
Akiho Tonoshi chapter 10 . 4/16/2013
ok... i told myself i wouldn't come back and read this fic since you haven't updated ANY of your fics in YEARS... but here i am reading the off-shoot of people lie... wishing and hoping for more of either. That pretty much speaks for it's self i'd say...

WRITE MORE DAMIT!
Twilight Dusk chapter 10 . 1/19/2013
So on the comedy front

"Momichi Zabuza had been found. Kirigakure's most dangerous traitor."

For whatever reason, my brain processed that as Kirigakure's most dangerous tailor. Which immediately led to a mental image of Zabuza in a variation on his normal outfit with the knees patched, a tape measure around his neck, a newsboy cap, and sitting on a blazer holding a giant needle sewing his opponent into a suit, muttering things like "Was it measure twice, cut once or measure once, cut twice?" It then shifted into a Tailor!Zabuza versus Kazuku fight.

This the stuff my brain comes up with after reading your fics.

Incidentally, Tailor!Zabuza's favorite jutsu is Shiimuririppaa, which leaves his opponents naked and distracted, if not defenseless, and also leaves him with plenty of spare material for new projects.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/13/2013
well here im a tad annoyed, If its the blade in canon then it was impressive and as such Id commend Hinata on a good job, if it wasent then Id say the world they showed up is weak and you need to raise the glass ceiling.
generally I like the make the world stronger and stuff not only the individual after all military techniques are generally REALLY dangerous when their new, unkown and exclusive things, once they become main stream then you have to learn something new! or use what you've got REALLY well.
Still Im curious about where you go with this, it could be fun.
also its far more agonizing torturing someone who can still FEEL or someone with JUST a little hope.. than one broken completely.
even if they are well.. BROKEN
So Idealistic worlds can be some...cary ass things.
just in response to your comment from before way back when.
Its a good thing Zabuza doesn't just show up to do some killing while Kakshi is out ehh? but the man cant be expected to reasonably know that Kakshi at that point in time is kind of on the small side when it comes reserves.
after all man of 1000 jutsu right?
then again 1000 jutsu so as you know ONE to fit the situation, rather than someone with bigger reserves who can lets just say arnt that desperetly short handed when it comes to energy they have left
erching chapter 10 . 12/26/2012
oh this is awesome and actually easier to follow than people lie we ever gonna see more
Guest chapter 10 . 12/24/2012
This is a great story! I hope you keep at it!
LunaEchoWillow chapter 10 . 12/6/2012
I kinda love you...
Cepharim chapter 10 . 10/27/2012
Please don't give up on this story.
891 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »