Reviews for Ask Me No Questions
Cepharim chapter 10 . 10/27/2012
Please don't give up on this story.
Q.Q chapter 5 . 9/18/2012
Honestly? I think your chapters are too short, they feel (for me) like they are chapters of say 5k words o.o
Now i read that they are 10k i blame the 'shortness' on the fun storyline making me forget the time.

ah well,

Carry on,

Q.Q
Herooftimes chapter 5 . 9/15/2012
Well People Lie may be over but I'm still quite enjoying seeing the characters here. is there an explanation for why the People Lie character's ended up at the 'start' of canon, rather than at the relatively same 'time' as in their universe (maybe 6 months or so after the new set of genin came out, since the chuunin exams were approaching in People Lie universe). Canon Chuunin Exam Naruto/Sasuke/etc I could see surviving in the People Lie universe, but the fresh genin versions? I'm not so sure.
Zhor chapter 2 . 9/8/2012
Chapter 2 rocks. This is a nice story to return to, to read again.
Fangking2 chapter 10 . 8/27/2012
MORE!
Fangking2 chapter 9 . 8/27/2012
awesome mindfuck
Fangking2 chapter 7 . 8/27/2012
I love this AU fic...I really do.
Lady Bit chapter 10 . 8/22/2012
Why why why do I love them as 'insane' sadistic little bastards? I donno but I'm almost always laughing god you're good at this writing thing. You should totally do it more often.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/13/2012
Hey just reread through the ten chapters you have up so far. I got you continue this story because team lie is still my favorite version of naruto every. Thanks again nugar
Confer chapter 10 . 7/31/2012
Amazing beyond words, as usual.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/4/2012
Y'know, I really miss the stories, both Ask Me No Questions and People Lie. There's a certain dark humor that you can't really find in any other fic, which makes it totally enjoyable. Please update. owo
cooldood101 chapter 10 . 6/22/2012
People Lie and AMNQ are without a doubt two of the best naruto fan fictions out there.I've reread them both. The characterization and the dark humor are brilliant. I've tried to find your page Some Kind of Fresh Hell but I havn't been able to. I'd love to read your original fiction, but I'm also looking forward to any updates to your naruto fanfics.
Aura-Sama chapter 3 . 6/5/2012
The retarded puppy thing THAT, WAS, AWESOME!
kally-kal chapter 10 . 6/4/2012
Awesome fic! please update soon! XD
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 10 . 4/24/2012