Reviews for Ask Me No Questions
Grand Witch Alliance chapter 2 . 11/8/2009
If anything, the second chapter in itself is funnier than the last few chapters of People Lie. I sort of liked People Lie but this is sort of a big improvement. Hope you finish this story.
bobbetter chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
I'm absolutely loving this so far. Keep it up!
Seerss chapter 2 . 11/8/2009
A very good chapter. I can't say that a single part of it was unenjoyable. Kudos
White Butterfly chapter 2 . 11/8/2009
*raises hand*

Oh, I am enjoying this. Especially the half length thing, mostly because I don't find myself wishing the chapter would be over already.

But yes, definitely enjoying.
showstopper573 chapter 2 . 11/8/2009
i would have to say i'm enjoying this very much thank you lol but seriously thanks for the heads up and letting people no the story had a new track under a new name. it would of taken me maybe about a month or so to check your profile to see if you were still logging on to ffnet regularly and i enjoy what your doing with the story so far ill put this one on alert to and hope for a new chapter soon
lordamnesia chapter 2 . 11/8/2009
This is an amazing idea! Throwing Team Lie and the other 2 contracted into cannon Naruto is just a sick and twisted idea, so much so that it should have been expected. Hope to see more soon!
Dracco chapter 2 . 11/8/2009
You know, I kinda like this one better. PL is still one of my all time favs, and I look forward to you going on with it or tying this one back into the PL universe. But this story has its own charm and I can't wait to see how the cannon 'verse deals with team Lie.

Keep it up, I agree PL was running out of steam, so here for AMNQ to matching and surpassing PL.
Detective Ethan Redfield chapter 2 . 11/8/2009
Now that is the true meaning of overkill, on so many different levels. I applaud you so much. "yeah, if you don't pass us, we'll wreck all of Konoha's economy. In addition, we'll destroy your house, embarass you, and we already have all three bells. So, pass us or else."

Why not hold everyone he loves hostage while your at it?

Course, they aren't really earning any favor points with anyone else in Konoha.
Fresh C chapter 2 . 11/8/2009
Well, i don't realy know what you plan on doing with this story, but as usual your ideas are pretty top notch. The whole bell test was a fun read, and the great misdirection at the end was well played.

Good luck with your novel sir. Original works are tough...
Parselmaster chapter 2 . 11/8/2009
Even the clones lie. Nice.

Brilliant ending touch with Shino. Hilarious.

I'm enjoying this one as well, but are Team Lie's plans still the same for the future?
TheUtsukushiiYume chapter 2 . 11/8/2009
i love this equally as much even though i was pissed at first.
matsusama chapter 2 . 11/8/2009
*raises hand*

I'm enjoying.
MrRigger chapter 2 . 11/8/2009
I got to say, it's definitely going to be fun to see Team Lie deal with the largely less dystopian world of the Canon Universe. And while I enjoy long chapters, I say this chapter is a good lengths, especially if it speeds update time.

MrRigger
NobodiesHiiro chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
i like it good work.
Karg42 chapter 2 . 11/8/2009
These clones are geniuses!

I have nothing else to say.
904 | « Prev Page 1 .. 48 55 56 57 58 59 60 .. Last Next »