Reviews for Ask Me No Questions
Dracco chapter 2 . 11/8/2009
You know, I kinda like this one better. PL is still one of my all time favs, and I look forward to you going on with it or tying this one back into the PL universe. But this story has its own charm and I can't wait to see how the cannon 'verse deals with team Lie.

Keep it up, I agree PL was running out of steam, so here for AMNQ to matching and surpassing PL.
Detective Ethan Redfield chapter 2 . 11/8/2009
Now that is the true meaning of overkill, on so many different levels. I applaud you so much. "yeah, if you don't pass us, we'll wreck all of Konoha's economy. In addition, we'll destroy your house, embarass you, and we already have all three bells. So, pass us or else."

Why not hold everyone he loves hostage while your at it?

Course, they aren't really earning any favor points with anyone else in Konoha.
Fresh C chapter 2 . 11/8/2009
Well, i don't realy know what you plan on doing with this story, but as usual your ideas are pretty top notch. The whole bell test was a fun read, and the great misdirection at the end was well played.

Good luck with your novel sir. Original works are tough...
Parselmaster chapter 2 . 11/8/2009
Even the clones lie. Nice.

Brilliant ending touch with Shino. Hilarious.

I'm enjoying this one as well, but are Team Lie's plans still the same for the future?
TheUtsukushiiYume chapter 2 . 11/8/2009
i love this equally as much even though i was pissed at first.
matsusama chapter 2 . 11/8/2009
*raises hand*

I'm enjoying.
MrRigger chapter 2 . 11/8/2009
I got to say, it's definitely going to be fun to see Team Lie deal with the largely less dystopian world of the Canon Universe. And while I enjoy long chapters, I say this chapter is a good lengths, especially if it speeds update time.

MrRigger
NobodiesHiiro chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
i like it good work.
Karg42 chapter 2 . 11/8/2009
These clones are geniuses!

I have nothing else to say.
TheOtaku Akatsuki chapter 2 . 11/8/2009
that was * awesome!
VorpalChestertonian chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
While I'm disappointed that People Lie was discontinued, I am happy to see that it is not being totally discarded. I see that all too often where fics go slightly off the rails - they simply are abandoned while the author pursues other interests. I'm sure you'll get some complaints about the new universe, but I think your characters are strong enough that they'll really bring something fresh and exciting to the staling "Peggy-Sue" sub-genre. The Lovecraftian-horror angle will be missed (PL actually introduced me to Lovecrafian/Cosmic Horror motifs), but at the end of the day it was your writing and characters which truly made PL worth reading - we can all reasonably expect those two elements of PL to live on in AMNQ. Thank you for continuing to produce top-notch Naruto-fic.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Can Naruto be a hero without meaning to? I mean, if he looks at this alternate world as a vacation, then anyone trying to ruin it is a bad guy and needs to be put down. This includes Gaara, Orochimaru, Pein, etc.
Sash'Rahaal chapter 2 . 11/8/2009
I was getting kinda worried when the People Lie update was so short.

"NO NO NONONO! YOU CAN'T QUIT THIS! WAH!"

Then I read it and now I don't feel a stroke coming on. Consider yourself Author Alerted, and I think I'll be doing this for every major author who's fics I'm following. That scared me.
Yami no Kaze chapter 2 . 11/8/2009
I am enjoying the word by play the most.
November 5th chapter 2 . 11/8/2009
D'aw, like cute little ducklings. With teeth, and claws, and Elder Gods and the like.
898 | « Prev Page 1 .. 48 55 56 57 58 59 .. Last Next »