Reviews for The Misadventures Of Naruto And Sosuke
shit
fireblizard1996 chapter 8 . 12/7/2013
What the hell is going on? there are a lot of unanswered questions that I want to know the answer to.
narutonarutolove chapter 8 . 1/16/2013
more adventures pleassseee!
bostafu chapter 8 . 7/26/2011
*whines* now that I know the real sosuke is alive im unsatisfied with the new sosuke and still want the real one with naruto *pouts*. selfish i know P. thank for the story, it was really great!
bostafu chapter 7 . 7/26/2011
I kinda hoped it was aizen and he'd be brought back to life... i guess not (. lol that's okay... though iam sad he passed away
bostafu chapter 5 . 7/26/2011
I wonder why they would want to kill naruto. And what exactly is Minato? Is he also a shinigami?
hollow-kyuubi chapter 8 . 7/11/2011
you do know his name is aizen not sosuke. sosuke is his last name.
HenrySeb chapter 8 . 2/15/2011
Oh my gosh! Yes I accept that ending! Because I was so sad when Aizen died, and I had thought you were going to make it forever and just fort about him like a piece of trash, but no you came back making me double happy! Not only was Aizen alive but his decendent became Naruto's new friend! Though I was a little sad that he was unable to see him again, which made me Dar, but the story was fantastic! Read it all through school not learning a thing! But that is all right! Well good job and I would like to read more stories like this one! Thank you!

-27 Steve
AminalCrackers chapter 5 . 12/12/2010
What a collision of awesomeness! :D

Hahah, though, it did feel a little rushed at the end, I did like this story~

Can't wait for more chapters! :D
Snagiyo Summara chapter 8 . 7/27/2010
i got 2 say this story was great. A lot of twists that i didnt see coming. Comical, and dramatic. All and all it was a great fic. Keep up the good work Ja ne.
Katti94 chapter 8 . 6/9/2010
Yey D me like new chapters 3

Hope u will update soon
SOLDIERX chapter 7 . 5/31/2010
I can not wait to see what will happen i love this story the best
afallenheart chapter 7 . 5/13/2010
Please update as soon as possible! PLEASE!
moshi95 AKA sherley C chapter 7 . 5/1/2010
oh interesting!
Katti94 chapter 7 . 4/29/2010
yey new chapter :D
Hope u will update soon :P