Reviews for Littles: The New Wave: The In Crowd
Mali08 chapter 20 . 11/29/2009
Good story! I'll be very interested to see what happens. Hopefully TJ and Steph will finaly be together :-)
skatergirl716 chapter 20 . 11/29/2009
Great story (as always), can't wait for the next one : )
alemica2 chapter 20 . 11/29/2009
Aw, I love this! So much going on, I can't wait for the next chapter!

I hope Steph and TJ get together soon and I wonder if he's still with Reese.

Eddie and Bella (lol) are so very cute, I can't wait to see what happens with them in the next story.

I'm excited for everything else as well, post that new story up as soon as possible!
alemica2 chapter 19 . 11/27/2009
Aw, this was such a cute chapter. I really hope Eva and David don't get married, I want her with Mike! Update soon.
Mali08 chapter 19 . 11/27/2009
Wow major drama! Can't wait for more!
alemica2 chapter 18 . 11/25/2009
OMG Eva is driving me crazy. This back and forth between them is insane, she needs to pick one.

Update soon.
Mali08 chapter 18 . 11/24/2009
TJ and Steph are meant for each other...I know it! SOmething tells me this won't be the last of the Mikey/Eva/David situation but I could be wrong. Update soon!
alemica2 chapter 17 . 11/23/2009
I can't wait until Reese finds out about that kiss! I really want Stephie and TJ together, asap! update soon!
Mali08 chapter 17 . 11/23/2009
I hope TJ and Steph get it together! I think Tony may have some feelings towards Connie but I'm not sure. I like him and Lizzie together. Update soon!
Mali08 chapter 16 . 11/22/2009
Interesting turn of events. I hope Stephanie doesn't sleep with Aaron...he's a jerk. I feel like TJ reminds me of a mini version of Jimmy (which is super cute). Update soon!
alemica2 chapter 16 . 11/21/2009
Aw, I loved this chapter.

Yay, Bonnie and Liam are married! Sorry, I seriously LOVE brathan lol.

Update asap!
Mali08 chapter 15 . 11/20/2009
TJ and Stephanie like each other...simple as that. Mikey should call Eva but at the same time she deserves it. Great update!
alemica2 chapter 15 . 11/20/2009
TJ is so cute, I want him and Steph together asap!

And Eva really needs to make up here mind, she's driving me crazy with all this back and forth between Mikey and David.

Update soon.
alemica2 chapter 14 . 11/18/2009
Great couple of chapters. I don't like Aaron, he's no good for Stephanie. I can't wait wait for more (especially the new stories with the younger kids) Update soon.
Mali08 chapter 14 . 11/18/2009
Ahh thanks for the answer! Great update. I hope Eva and Mikey really do end up together. Mikey's great. As for Stephie and Aaron I dont' know about them. I still think TJ is better off for her. And I wonder what will happen with Tony and Lizzie. Update soon!