Reviews for My Sweet Nicoletta…
Mimi chapter 1 . 2/22
It's so adorable! I found this anime/manga to be wonderful and perfect. And your fic just make so happy! Thank you and I hope if you can write more even though it's an old anime.
Yuki Free chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
aawwwww adorable!
aznchocoholic chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
awwwwww! its so cuuuuuute! 3 gets me feeling all warm and fuzzy inside! XD awesome story! although i do wish more people would be willing to write for this anime. its such a good one and there's just so much unfinished love between nicoletta and cloudio! i really want more. bt ne ways! thanks an amazing story!
bansheeblue13 chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
That was picture perfect!...a feel good follow up to an open ended manga.
Kitty Obsessive Disorder chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Hey! I just read your story a few days ago. I wanted to say that this was very well written, and I would like to see more from you on this Anime. I also just learned that my request for the category for Ristorante Paradiso is up, so you can transfer this story to that category. I hope I can achieve being a good writer like you! D

Please continue your awesome work!

Kitty Obsessive Disorder Susie
Aiamcupid chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
nice job i loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
MORE CHAPTERS IM BEGGING YOU PLZ cos im loveing this story and maybe could you do some like love love scenes :P
IloveBISHIES chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
its REALLY REALLY CUTE/AWESOME! are you gonna continue the story? maybe add some conflict before the marriage...another guys wants her..? ..or something? you are a really good writer! perhaps or maybe you can continue this story, if not its ok ..cause this is really good too.
Hella chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
That was so sweet! I wish there were more fics about ristorante paradiso!

I really liked the story, Claudio is such a perfect gentleman! ºº

Ja ne!
cheshirejin chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
So sweet and cute, just like the anime. TY for such a lovely birthday present.