Reviews for Circle 2: Sunders - ON INDEFINITE HIATUS
Lucky's Girl chapter 4 . 9/5/2010
Hi,

Thanks, it is easy to be sweet when there is such a graet story going on! But I must admit, this one makes me want more Dances than anything else!

It was great though, that you kept splitting things up, it helped with the idea that they are starting to grow apart and the constant whispers from Carol show that too.

"There is only one thing she wants, and both of them know who it is." Oh, I loved that ! It was amazing, and so true! I liked the things going on with Gus too! Thanks for an excellant chapter, if I were you I'd want to finish this one too! Getting a story done must feel great! I don't know how you maintain 44 stories, you are crazy awesome!

~Paaige
Merr2 chapter 4 . 8/24/2010
My interest is peaked. Update soon
AuthorColorCoated chapter 3 . 3/27/2010
Oh man. That was deep. I cannot even imagine what it would be like to be in Rogue's head at that moment. Devastating, I'm sure. Nice.
CurrentlyIncognito chapter 3 . 3/26/2010
ahh... this is depressing. : (
Lucky's Girl chapter 3 . 3/26/2010
Hi,

Oh! Gus, I've heard of him before, I think in one of your other stories...maybe Fritz or glitch, but I am not very fluent in the comic books, though that is a fact I'm working on! Thanks for the update! I'm glad you like it, cause this story is great!

I find it interesting and awesome that you are making Remy's 'waiting for permission' to show the break going on that leads into Dances, it makes everything awesome, just like the other one! It makes more sense now in Dances that Remy would be upset if she danced with Gus because of his powers...I like it! "She is so fragile." OMGW! That was so awesome...and sad...and basically everything!

*bawls* Oh, that was so sad! Poor Rogue, but yayayayayay for Remy! He is always good for her even when it appears he is not! Yay him, but poor Rogue! You captured her confusion and the struggle for control very well! It was very excellent! I like the reasoning for the funeral being there too, it seems like something the X-men would come up with to do! The last sentence, like always, was perfect! GREAT chapter, thanks so much for it!

~Paige
Lucky's Girl chapter 2 . 3/6/2010
Who is this mysterious man?

I liked how you had Carol begging Rogue, how you show the difference between the other psyche's in her mind, and Carol. It shows really well what the difference in all of them as part of their owners and all of Carol is. I liked seeing it.

I liked how you had her grow angry at the guy for saying it was alright, when for Rogue it really isn't. It was a good definition...and I want to see about this guy...but now I must wait...

I like how you always change the perception of the way things are seen through Remy's eyes from that of other characters, how he takes in different aspects of people's characteristics than other peopl. It really adds to their characterization without having to directly say it alowd. Very nice.

"Something is wrong." I love the ending! It is so powerful! And awesome...did I say awesome? I think I did. It really is a good prequel to dances...I can't wait...but I like hearing Son o' de Guild is partly written...that one I can't wait for! Thanks for the update...I shall never stop reviewing! As long as you update...I review...there...it is a pact! Muahahaha no Haitus!

~paige
M. Iris Alicea chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Hi. I read the second chapter then skipped back here. I ... like the scenes you are giving to us. Wow, This is interesting. Which part is Rogue? The fear, the uncertainty? Might her emotions lead the way, even though she has Carol's body language, voice and strength?

For chapter 1, I just have one comment to make. You made Remy use masculine French pronoun in referring to his Chere. "mon amour" should be "ma amour."

Waiting for the plot to rear up now we have some setting... Teehee! this mystery story sounds intriguing and VERY exciting.

ROF
Indecisively Yours chapter 2 . 3/4/2010
Oh snap.

Now Carol's got control.

Well this just appears to have taken a turn for the worse. I hope not.

Great chapter! Can't wait for the next one, or the next thing you update!
coup fatal chapter 2 . 3/4/2010
and evil carol takes over rogues body so they can touch...i hate carol sometimes... i really do. she makes life so much harder than necessary. loved the chapter though can't wait for the third.
AuthorColorCoated chapter 2 . 3/4/2010
Oh! My! Goodness!

That was so intense! Loved it!

So I think I might be missing something, maybe. I get the Carol thing, but you're saying someone else is there too? It'll probably be revealed in the future!

Can't wait for more!
Merr2 chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Excellent
Lucky's Girl chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Hi,

Awesome! That is so graet, it is a s great as freakin' dances. I really really really loved to see that underlying dream beneath her lies of calm are.

I think that the bit was Carol was so creepy and it made me really get into her mind frame. That must be horrible for Rogue! I am so glad you write this because I saw your author's note on your page about not writing X-men for now and I almost fell over. Then I saw this was up and started dancing around with joy!

Thanks for the new story, I love them ALL! Hee( grabs) Keep up the great writing, I really can't wait to see this story untold here! I too love to see what your creative mind is up to!

~Paige
Still Dazzled chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
It looks really good, so update, update, update!
pennylane87 chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
I couldn't help but feel bad for Rogue... sighs* although I like to know what happened before Dances, clearly now that Dances ended nice, sine I love having them together. I'm not saying -I could never do it- that I'm not like your Rogue, but it's just that I absolutely love the way you write Remy!
coup fatal chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
ah... it makes so much more sense now... of course its carol, its always her in the end lol