Reviews for Pouty Lips, Missing Bears and Eskimo Kisses
crazigurl181818 chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Ish so cute. I've been totally into the face family lately, and of course little America and Canada are adorsable.
Heuress chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
Aww, that was so sweet! :3
Ms. AJ Ninja chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
AWWW! That's SOOO cute! The little Eskimo Kisses were ADORABLE.
LadyLeelee87 chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
very sweet story about the twin boys
The Fangirl With A 1000 Names chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
SO CUTEEE! The best part: England and France gettin it onnnnnn!
Written Fire chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Awww that was cute! :)
Yoru no Yoku chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Aw! I love brotherly fics between Canada and America SO MUCH! They are nearly impossible to find; they are all Yaoi fics. Well, all except for this one, which was ADORABLE!

And I didn't even mind the France/Britain parts, and I HATE yaoi. You are amazing.
Konsui's Little Brother chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Did you know that when you asked for revies, you ryhmed? Or is it just my wacked out mind that noticed things like? Even if it wasn't, I must commend you for this story! It was amazingly written and I do lovehow you fit Kumajirou in there!
Pookey chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
hehehe Crazy family life but it works so well lol!
Readers-Section chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Man, I love this family, but only when it's dealt with well, and you REALLY make them fantastic. Matthew is so CUTE, most people make him a shrinking violet and leave it at that...

Loved this!
Luuh-sama chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Oh, so great!

I love Alfred and Matthew, as brothers or even as a couple. And FrUK is my OTP, for sure.

Really, I loved this fic.
yepoleq chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
this is gorgeous _

I love fics that focus on the four of them as a family unit (and the France/England smut hints are always a bonus :D)

Loved it, hope you write more :)
zero434 chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
*sigh* trust francis to be well... francis
VanillaSlash chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
How insanely cute! I loved that Canada had to correct America's crazy France-spawned ideas. XD The Eskimo kiss that replaced the gropping was so sweet! Definiately a little family fic. Love it!
Fornever Tash chapter 1 . 2/15/2010