Reviews for The Will Of Fire
JennieJane chapter 7 . 11/4/2014
love it! please don't stop here!
Martesh chapter 7 . 9/20/2014
wow, this is an amazing story! I am really looking forward to read the rest of it! )
JJJaguar15 chapter 7 . 6/15/2014
This story is awesome ! It's officially my most favorite !
Just one question
What will kyuuby do when he is merged with kakashi ? What will happen then?
who chapter 7 . 6/8/2014
Oh great! I'm the 101st person that review this fic! :D
Update please! I really love it. I love all of your naruto fanfic (excluding crossover). You have a brilliant mind. Your story is different from the other. That's why I like it. So please, continue. I'm sure there's so many people out there that waiting for your next update. You don't wanna disappoint them, don't you?
Kleio96 chapter 7 . 6/6/2014
Are you still continuing this? I really hope you are as it's been very captivating. I really want to see Kakashi becoming Kurama's jinchuriki or something similar as I love the interactions and history between Kakashi and Kurama that you've created.
Lity chapter 7 . 6/3/2014
I love your stories! You have great potential, I beg you continue because I really want more! I need is like a drug to me!
You are god to me!

PS: dsl for the mistakes I'm terrible in English
kakakure chapter 7 . 4/8/2014
Another spectacular story you have written! I really hope you haven't left this story as incomplete because the plot is amazing! Really hope you will update this story soon and finish it in the future!
yure-chan chapter 7 . 12/7/2013
A fantastic chapter as always. It's been a long long while since I've been on and I do missed reading your fics. You've done a great job. I hope you are coping well and my thoughts and prayers are with you.
aRandomPeople chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
UPDATES?
ARamdomPerson chapter 7 . 11/30/2013
This is directed to the guest reviewer on nov.19
That is a great theory- and I think you are right.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/30/2013
Does the kyuubi know about kakashi's slight dilemma?

(Meaning that kakashi will die from chakra exhaustion if he doesn't get help soon!)
The nine tails better release the sixth hokage soon-otherwise I'll personally go into the story and free kakashi... Demon foxes beware!
This is a great piece of literature and I hope you will update soon. In addition- where is orochimaru? Will he appear in the story?
Oh, and WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU NARUTO!
Lightningscar chapter 7 . 11/25/2013
Finally got some time on my hands to review this marvelous chapter.

Truth be told, I was afraid you had abandoned it and altogether. Happy you haven't :)

Loved the scene with Iruka and Shikaku, despite them being prisoners. Though, I'm a bit concerned for Shikaku's health. I can't remember what kind of illness that makes you cough up blood, but I'm fearing it might be a very bad case of pnemonia.

Quite interesting having Shikaku tell what sort of shinobi Iruka is and what he means to the Village and how the jounins respect how Iruka tries to mature the Academy studens and genin in a time of peace.

Heh, kinda funny that despite being possible deadly ill, Shikaku can still manage to tease Iruka and aggravate Akatsuki... very Kakashi-like XD

Very interesting part with the old Kumo-nin. It shows very well the difficulty of being a ninja. All the choices one has to make and their pro and cons. A bit surprised that the younger guy got killed by a falling tree, but it was a nice point that death comes surprisingly quick and simple most surprising ways.

Nice work with the needles Genma. Can't have been easy throwing them in the rain an wind. Though, Im not sure if your idea is based on science or is just something you made up.

Brilliant showing Shikamaru's deduction skills at work, especially considering Shikaku's words earlier in the chapter. And loved their thoughts about the chakra wire being very similar to one they found in Konoha and its possibe implications.

Then you went and explained that it was Kakashi's spirits that has been severed and that is big trouble unless they can reattach it within two hours. He is really in big shit this time... and so is Naruto. He better hope they can help Kakashi, or he should start running unless he wants to get a head shorter for high treason. Perhaps now would be a good time for him to confess and tell Kakashi sorry.

Immensely happy that you haven't given up on this story, and I'm eagerly awaiting more.

Yours sincerely,

Lightningscar
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
Updates...?...?...plz?...
I love this story!
mememe1243 chapter 7 . 11/21/2013
I wonder what will happen to Iruka? And what his role is in the story. I'm not a big kakashi and Iruka fan, actually I'm not a fan at all, but this is an interesting development. Anyway great story!
mememe1243 chapter 7 . 11/21/2013