Reviews for Yontouryuu
Fairykick chapter 11 . 7/28
Very exciting, and you are doing a good job keeping them in character
Devlin Dracul chapter 11 . 6/5
It took me a while, but I've read all the current chapters to this OVA worthy story. There are only 3 Zoro x Tashigi pairing stories. 2 of them are one-shots. Yours is the only one that's an actual story. The one-shots are excellent, but your story is freaking amazing! It makes me wish more writers saw the glory of Zoro x Tashigi, and write more fan fictions for them instead of making stories for pairings that don't make a crap ton of sense (like Zoro x Nami or Zoro x Robin). I'd really like to read the next chapter, but I'm not letting my hopes up (considering that this story hasn't been updated in nearly 5 years). If I were you, I'd have a shield strong enough to protect me from rocket launchers. After a 4 year hiatus, stones, pitch forks, and torches are the very LAST thing you need to be afraid of if you update.
secretslockedintheheart chapter 11 . 3/2
what happens next?
please write more,please ?
Guest chapter 11 . 9/3/2014
Hope you update soon very good keep it up
Guest chapter 11 . 7/27/2014
uuuuuuuupdaaate
UUUUUUUPPDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAATEE
THISSSS SSTORY IS GRREEEAAAAT
YEAH
FindingThatDamnedOnePiece chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Gah! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!
celize chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
Wow! What a story! Had me on the edge the entire time. You storytelling is superb, it was quite easy to imagine all the events as if it were a real episode. I loved the tension between the two. Please finish this as soon as possible!
guest chapter 11 . 10/26/2013
Please update!
Randomness-sama chapter 11 . 10/7/2013
where's the chapter? WHERE'S THE CHAPTER!? MY LAPTOP MUST BE BROKEN...or you just forgot...UPDATE NOW! THIS STORY IS TOO GOOD TO GO AS SLOW AS THIS! I know you must live your life, and that this is just a hobby, but PLEASE UPDATE!
LukaKazunari chapter 11 . 9/21/2013
Please update. Morre!
utdfan22 chapter 11 . 1/31/2013
I rather enjoyed that actually, it flowed pretty nicely and kept the attention throughout. Pity it's not finished but it's still a great read!
Multi Allegiance chapter 11 . 11/13/2012
when are ya gonna update its beenMONTHS
also this is a graet story
Son Goshen chapter 11 . 6/26/2012
._. I really truly hope that this fic will be updated soon, or I'll be driven crazy! The sun and the sea, cleansing.. x_x GAH! *brain explodes* ..

Anyways, write more when you can! Even though this hasn't been updated since a year and a half ago. Oh well.
yuiol chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
I love this story very much! It would be great if you finish it soon. I'll be stalking this story to see it update. I hope that you finish it I can't wait!
pokeme chapter 11 . 3/26/2012
Omg this story is so awesome and the best zota fic ever! Yhhh plzz update. I will love you forever and follow this fic. Omgg update plzzz