Reviews for Yontouryuu
Ryoko3 chapter 10 . 5/28
Beautifully written. Hope you update soon
OtakuFaithy chapter 11 . 7/31/2016
GREAT STORY! And also that first chapter killed me xD, I hope you can update soon ;~;
You Don't Know Me150 chapter 11 . 3/27/2016
WHYYYYYYYYY!? I AM SO HOOKED ON THIS STORY! I know you haven't updated in six years but could you try? Please!?
Fairykick chapter 11 . 7/28/2015
Very exciting, and you are doing a good job keeping them in character
Devlin Dracul chapter 11 . 6/5/2015
It took me a while, but I've read all the current chapters to this OVA worthy story. There are only 3 Zoro x Tashigi pairing stories. 2 of them are one-shots. Yours is the only one that's an actual story. The one-shots are excellent, but your story is freaking amazing! It makes me wish more writers saw the glory of Zoro x Tashigi, and write more fan fictions for them instead of making stories for pairings that don't make a crap ton of sense (like Zoro x Nami or Zoro x Robin). I'd really like to read the next chapter, but I'm not letting my hopes up (considering that this story hasn't been updated in nearly 5 years). If I were you, I'd have a shield strong enough to protect me from rocket launchers. After a 4 year hiatus, stones, pitch forks, and torches are the very LAST thing you need to be afraid of if you update.
secretslockedintheheart chapter 11 . 3/2/2015
what happens next?
please write more,please ?
Guest chapter 11 . 9/3/2014
Hope you update soon very good keep it up
Guest chapter 11 . 7/27/2014
uuuuuuuupdaaate
UUUUUUUPPDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAATEE
THISSSS SSTORY IS GRREEEAAAAT
YEAH
FindingThatDamnedOnePiece chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Gah! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!
celize chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
Wow! What a story! Had me on the edge the entire time. You storytelling is superb, it was quite easy to imagine all the events as if it were a real episode. I loved the tension between the two. Please finish this as soon as possible!
guest chapter 11 . 10/26/2013
Please update!
Awesomenesss-sama chapter 11 . 10/7/2013
where's the chapter? WHERE'S THE CHAPTER!? MY LAPTOP MUST BE BROKEN...or you just forgot...UPDATE NOW! THIS STORY IS TOO GOOD TO GO AS SLOW AS THIS! I know you must live your life, and that this is just a hobby, but PLEASE UPDATE!
LukaKazunari chapter 11 . 9/21/2013
Please update. Morre!
utdfan22 chapter 11 . 1/31/2013
I rather enjoyed that actually, it flowed pretty nicely and kept the attention throughout. Pity it's not finished but it's still a great read!
Multi Allegiance chapter 11 . 11/13/2012
when are ya gonna update its beenMONTHS
also this is a graet story