Reviews for Why Are There No Purple M&Ms?
LunaChas chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
Now you've got me wanting purple M&Ms
Girl chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Uhhhh...
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Maybe there's no purple M&M's because people don't like purple. Everyone likes different colors and purple's not very popular. I don't like green, red, yellow, or brown.
bat-with-butterfly-wings chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Purple is my favorite color :) I always just accepted that M&M color was set and no one could change it. This is a really great story and the M&M issue really pertains to the world. Wonderful writing.

Now I want chocolate xD

-BWBW
nanichick5 chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
LOVE it :) so in character and so true ...now that makes me wonder Why are there no purple M&M's
Forensic Girl554 chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
lol. Very cute :D

Amy
Nemisses chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Come to think of it Why aren' there ? Yet again this one of the mysteries of life and yet I have a funny feeling it is one the most simplest answers exept we aren't seeing it. Purple I mean.
Pink Wolf Princess chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
I'm grinning as I write this. I swear Gibbs thinks of Abby, Tony, Ziva, and McGee (why is he usually McGee and not Tim or Timmy? The others go by their first names sometimes but not McGee... weird). Sorry. I ramble like Bridge. So anyway, I loved it. It's a good question.
Echogray chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Aw you captured the characters so perfectly. Only Abby would want to investigate the lost purple M&M
Azamiko chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
A few years ago-maybe 10-there was a vote for a new color to replace my favorite-light brown. Blue was chosen over purple.
NCISaddict77 chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
cute story.
jessica032648 chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
I'm going to ask what is potentially a stupid question...but what is the deep underlying message?