Reviews for Mirror Darkly
spark3597 chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
This is so darkly amazing! *shivers* I loved every line. And good job on making us guess who our Liv really was. And I looove the melancholic setting!
MadeOfStars chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Wow. This was a stunner. I never even slightly expected the twist at the end. Love how you set this one up, just brilliant!
Viktorija chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Great job!:)
obsidian flight chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
...I thought that this was absolutely beautiful, if in an almost haunted and melancholic manner. Absolutely beautiful.

I will admit, I didn't figure out who "our" Olivia was until the last paragraph. Really great job making us guess which Olivia was which until the end.

Loved seeing an Olivia who was able to use her abilities, even if it was probably spurred by the death of all her comrades.

My two favorite lines:

"Massive Dynamic." Her doppelganger says the name with a level of hatred and loathing that borders on madness.

Is she getting careless, or is this one really that good? That good, her instincts say, and she hopes pride isn't overriding common sense.
mtm chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
What a twist in the end! Excellent work once again. Thanks:)
MrSuperCzar chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Totally took me like an hour to figure out that the 'psychopath' Olivia was Ourlivia. Very nice, turning it on it's head like that, playing on the readers perceptions of how they perceive characters. Great stuff!
wjobsessed chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
I really loved this fic until I read that Peter, Walter, and Astrid were dead. That depressed the heck out of me.

The ending was clever though.

Can't you have a lighter Bingo game like, Making Love in Public Places Bingo?
impsy chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Oh man! Another great story from you. And that ending - did not see that coming! Though I'm sad this is marked as "complete," I'm holding out hope that you'll continue this possible reality in another story somewhere. :)

I love how all your fics are in the future, exploring what definitely could happen with the characters and the setting. As much as I do enjoy stories that explore the "here and now" of the shows or whatever, it's always interesting to see what other people think could happen in the future.

Looking forward to more fics, as always!
zeusfluff chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
I loved this short little piece... Loved the cat and mouse game Olivia was essentially playing against herself... I hope to see another story like this one soon!

~ZeusFluff~
Beaglicious chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Wow...I'm speechless as I pick my jaw back up off the floor after reading the last paragraph. That was quite, quite clever on your part, and I will freely admit that I was lead quite blindly down the primrose path the whole time until I got hit over the head with that final revelation. What a brain teaser! Who knew rooting for the enemy? would be so much fun? I loved this piece. Absolutely loved it! In fact, I've loved all the "death" pieces, even though they've made me cry. Keep up the good work!