Reviews for Benefits of Betrayal
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
that was sooooo great yes it's got to be a story you have other one;s that should be stories but please do this one it'so good
melfin80 chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
YESSSSS! and now I want some hot chocolate. verrah nice.
2old4fanfic chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
one shots are the red headed stepchildren of fanfic
Cina's chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
A yes all the way...
dolphin62598 chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
YAY! This was so cute! Poor Bella and Edward! :(
ksm chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
I had read this back when it was first posted and after seeing your AN on WISYS, I wanted to read it again. It was a wonderful story and I would be interested in seeing how their relationship continues to grow and blossom. What happens when they run into Jake and Leah for the first time? etc...

Kat
SabLuvsLogan chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Great story...loved it..very well written :) Perhaps you should continue it (story alerting just in case)
twifan7731 chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
This was great! Emmett kicking his ass - into rehah! Just wondering if you had plans to turn this into something more? Although the transition from being friends and his drinking to him going to rehah and inviting her over to apologize and tell her he loved her - she didn't give that much indication that she loved him... so I was kind of stratching my head on that one... BUT I did like it. You did a great job!
Edlovesme chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
That was great. I love one-shots. But I also love When I see you smile. I can't wait for the next update.
venusenvygrrl chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Yes! This one needs some review love. Great story!
icrodriguez chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
I absolutely loved this! This has potential to be a great story. I highly encourage you to pursue this! WOO-HOO!
mcc101180 chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
I read and reviewed during the contest, but wanted to leave it here as well.

I'd like to see round 2. Interesting choice of positions for their first time. The heartbreaking nature of how they got together was done nicely. Emmett kicking Edward's ass into rehab made me chuckle. This was very nicely done.
AgoodWITCH chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
YOU. HAVE. TO. CONTINUE. THIS. LATER. I loved this story and knew immediately that it was you, i love your writing style and this was a great idea...stinks you didn't win, I voted for you!