Reviews for Off the Grid
kurotenshi-08 chapter 10 . 1/6
It's a pity you never continued this, it was quite the interesting story.
fredesrojo chapter 10 . 9/10/2010
Okay, this story makes a good deal more sense now that I've read the entire series.

I really like where you're going with this, it's a great story so far.

Hope you have time to update soon!

-fredesrojo (meg)
Nedy Rahn chapter 10 . 3/31/2010
a real decent story, I waited till I read the entire currently posted chapters before reviewing. Keep up your tale until it ends.
Levana Fay chapter 10 . 2/10/2010
! Oh, that was lovely, speechless Gibbs, lol. Very nice story, can't wait to see their long talk... and possible mushy reconciliation...?
MissJayne chapter 10 . 1/24/2010
Loved it! Hmm, maybe Jenny and Gibbs need to get stuck in an elevator for a while for that talk...
MissJayne chapter 9 . 1/5/2010
Loved it! I agree with separating Jenny and Gibbs for the moment - they'd probably just shoot each other.
TomorrowNeverCame chapter 8 . 1/1/2010
Love it! I remember reading the prequel a while back when it was under Charmed crossovers. Finally I found it again! I think you should have more of Paula and Jenny's mind-to-mind talk, it would be useful and funny if they are in the middle of a mind conversation and then say something out loud.
sexycazzy chapter 8 . 12/18/2009
Brilliant! Really enjoying it so far. Hopefully you will be continuing this, yeah? :-)
MissJayne chapter 8 . 12/12/2009
Loved it! I'd definitely want Ziva on my side in a fight... actually I'd like her to get me a few extensions at college.
MissJayne chapter 7 . 12/1/2009
Loved it! Doubt Gibbs is going to stop seething for a while... :P
Rosa Atrus chapter 6 . 11/30/2009
Paula talking in Gibbs' head...hehe! Very nice! Liked the interaction b/w Jenny, Paula and Ashley, very amusing!
MissJayne chapter 6 . 11/29/2009
Loved it! Good recap. Paula talking in Gibbs' head... hehe
Rosa Atrus chapter 5 . 11/16/2009
Those two really have a hard time expressing what they really feel, don't they? God, they really could make things so much easier if they just made it all about themselves for once, instead about everyone else. The never do things the right way! Can't wait to see Gibbs' thoughts on the whole magic aspect!
MissJayne chapter 5 . 11/16/2009
Loved it! Poor Connor and Abby... hehe
MissJayne chapter 4 . 11/13/2009
Loved it! Loved Abby's reaction.