Reviews for Don't
MsMenna chapter 1 . 4/29/2021
My heart aches for them both.

I needed to see them together when show ended.

So sad.

Nicely done.
Zuzu's Petals chapter 1 . 9/9/2017
Great insight into David's thoughts. The scene would have been better if written this way. Good job!
Snappysara chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Well as you already know - I Love it love it love it. I always thought he didn,t say anything because he realised that Sam could offer her what he couldn't and he knew that her emotions could get in the way if he told her how he felt. You have captured his thoughts beautifully. All the words that were never spoken. If only they could insert this scene ... Well done!

Sara
Snappysara chapter 1 . 6/18/2011

Sara
My Barbaric YAWP chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
“You’d hate Florida—it’s hell on the hair.” So good, and so fustrating-in short, so David! Nice work :)
Phyne Rhyme chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
Lovely how this scene is more heartfelt, less conspicuous yet lending to continuity of the outcome. Your depiction is a great addition to a greatly conflicting state of emotion; especially on David's part. So cool GR!
Lethologica chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
Love this chapter! UPDATE?
Ro38 chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
another great short story of an add on scene of what could have happened, there sure are alot of those moments during the series where we could have done things differently, thanks for sharing! Keep on writing!