Reviews for Inconceivable
VampLuvah chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
That was absolutely hilarious! Had fun reading.
lazykate chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
This was unbelievably awesome, I don't think I really stopped laughing the entire time I read it. Great job!
MeilleurCafe chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Hilarious, twisted, demented and perfect - I "expected" nothing less. God, this made me laugh. You wrote Edward as the prissy, preening father-to-be that we know he would be, if pregnancy was actually possible for him.

The best part was Carlsper. Nice shoutout to the absurdity of Renesmee's name.

Great work. I hope you post this on ADF. Everyone should know about it and read it.
Yasmina2005 chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
This is really hilarious! You've made my evening!
SlyDraco chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
OMG...men getting pregnant...I think It will serve tem right if they do
omgiwantthisaccounttogoaway chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
BeCullen chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
umm You just pooped my crack fic cherry. yay.
bookjunkie1975 chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
That was crackalackin' good!
crunchystars chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
hey, my mum has 'what to expect when you're expecting'. It's nice to see she followed the same procedure that Edward did.

This is such a bizzare/bizarre one shot :D utterly hlarious though :P Although i did expect edward to be much more hormonal, since he's such a grumpy douche all the time...

Edward/Emmett makes a way better couple than Bella/Edward :D
jarielynn chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
OMG... You are insane.. LOL!
wertyit chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
ROFL... my first twilight crack fic. i'm sick so it's kind of uncomfortable laughing so much, but to hell with it! the volturi's analism is awesome if it does this. and, damn, their reactions (edward to emmett; jasper to carlisle) rocked. and alice and rose just stood by to enjoy the show!
jimmyhasit chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
ohmygod, that was hilarious!

I loved the Volturi, especially Caius and his Newton- hatred and blood from virginb athletes, and Aro dying, brilliant.

'Or maybe they were both narcissistic and dug being blond together' BEST LINE.
JulieLucia chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
This was really awesome, the whole thing was so absurd and I loved it all. It was so much fun.

Carsper... Brilliant!
syberiamatt chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
This is the funniest shit! I couldn't stop laughing, I love how you didn't take the subject too seriously! I needed to laugh and you gave it to me!

I never thought I would read a fic with Mike's death and love it! Emmett did it out of love, so I loved that! lol

Out of this, Emmett was my favorite character, he was thinking of how he was going to start with Edward, and Edwards is already ready to go! lol
Alphaba chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
That was ridiculously funny! Love it!
74 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »