Reviews for Inconceivable
Alphaba chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
That was ridiculously funny! Love it!
ssweeps chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
i dont think ive ever laughed so much in my life.
o hale no chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
I've never, ever read slash before. BUT if I were going to, I would say this story got me started. It was twisted and hilarious, and so different than anything I've ever read before. I mean, this even tops your serial Killer Edward.

Mpreg is, well, it should have a category in the fandom all on it's own (at least when you're writing it). I loved the Volturi's involvement, and especially that Aro died, yet no one cared.

And I would have to agree with your choice for bottoms. "Come, come. Neither you—" He gestured toward Emmett. "Nor you—" He pointed to Carlisle. "Will bear the children. This is a new frontier of science, and we may be a little ignorant on some matters. However, give us a little credit. We know that neither of you are bottoms."

I laughed so hard imagining the two pairings together. And Edward reading Emmett's mind about where to begin. LMAO! I loved it.

Seriously, such a fun and twisted story. Whatever challenge you take on, ehem, mpreg, you do so well.
OhioStateFan82 chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
very good story! i loved it from beginning to the very end!
CarminMoon chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Oh Laawd! The tears running down my face make it hard to read...

Robert E Lee and CARSPER? Oh my fricking jeebus on a pogo stick! I loved it! Loved it I say!

Too damn good and funny!

I love your twistedness!
raven1212 chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Carsper? Holy shit, that was too funny. This was all sorts of messed up but it was great.
PinkAngel34 chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
that had to have been the funniest vampire story I have ever read!
KC Connie79 chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Completely hilarius! Such a surprise and so diferent from the rest. Love it!

Good luck on the contest x
hidingfromsomeone chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
I wish I could say something constructive in response to this because I'm sure you put a lot of work into it; but my overwhelming feeling is just

WTF?
Delilah Lovett chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Wow. I'm not even sure what to think about that. I'm so glad it was a crackfic because if you had been serious, I'm sure I would've shot myself lol. It was great for being a joke and really funny. Glad I actually ended up reading the whole thing. :D
Minerva.May.I chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
It's stories like this that remind me why I read fanfic. Completely absurd and wonderful!
Ironic Twist chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Or maybe they were both narcissistic and dug being blond together.

Funniest line of the day! Good luck in the contest.
mycrookedsmile chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
this is too damn hilarious. So many funny lines:

Or maybe they were both narcissistic and dug being blond together.

"I suddenly have the urge to be extremely accommodating,"

Carlisle scrunched up his face in exasperation. "You know, I never thought of it before, but why did I get stuck with the power-to-be-pussy-whipped?"

and this one might take the cake:

"—Caius, if you would provide the medical research, then I will gladly feed Robert human blood," Carlisle was saying. "As it stands, I think you are just trying to push your anti-vegetarian agenda."
RomperStomper chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Laughed my ass off. :D
hexumhunnie311 chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
This was ridiculous and hilarious and I loved it. Carsper. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Wonderful.

Good luck in the contest! xoxo
75 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »