Reviews for Inconceivable
ssweeps chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
i dont think ive ever laughed so much in my life.
o hale no chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
I've never, ever read slash before. BUT if I were going to, I would say this story got me started. It was twisted and hilarious, and so different than anything I've ever read before. I mean, this even tops your serial Killer Edward.

Mpreg is, well, it should have a category in the fandom all on it's own (at least when you're writing it). I loved the Volturi's involvement, and especially that Aro died, yet no one cared.

And I would have to agree with your choice for bottoms. "Come, come. Neither you—" He gestured toward Emmett. "Nor you—" He pointed to Carlisle. "Will bear the children. This is a new frontier of science, and we may be a little ignorant on some matters. However, give us a little credit. We know that neither of you are bottoms."

I laughed so hard imagining the two pairings together. And Edward reading Emmett's mind about where to begin. LMAO! I loved it.

Seriously, such a fun and twisted story. Whatever challenge you take on, ehem, mpreg, you do so well.
OhioStateFan82 chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
very good story! i loved it from beginning to the very end!
CarminMoon chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Oh Laawd! The tears running down my face make it hard to read...

Robert E Lee and CARSPER? Oh my fricking jeebus on a pogo stick! I loved it! Loved it I say!

Too damn good and funny!

I love your twistedness!
raven1212 chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Carsper? Holy shit, that was too funny. This was all sorts of messed up but it was great.
PinkAngel34 chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
that had to have been the funniest vampire story I have ever read!
KC Connie79 chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Completely hilarius! Such a surprise and so diferent from the rest. Love it!

Good luck on the contest x
hidingfromsomeone chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
I wish I could say something constructive in response to this because I'm sure you put a lot of work into it; but my overwhelming feeling is just

Delilah Lovett chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Wow. I'm not even sure what to think about that. I'm so glad it was a crackfic because if you had been serious, I'm sure I would've shot myself lol. It was great for being a joke and really funny. Glad I actually ended up reading the whole thing. :D
Minerva.May.I chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
It's stories like this that remind me why I read fanfic. Completely absurd and wonderful!
Ironic Twist chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Or maybe they were both narcissistic and dug being blond together.

Funniest line of the day! Good luck in the contest.
mycrookedsmile chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
this is too damn hilarious. So many funny lines:

Or maybe they were both narcissistic and dug being blond together.

"I suddenly have the urge to be extremely accommodating,"

Carlisle scrunched up his face in exasperation. "You know, I never thought of it before, but why did I get stuck with the power-to-be-pussy-whipped?"

and this one might take the cake:

"—Caius, if you would provide the medical research, then I will gladly feed Robert human blood," Carlisle was saying. "As it stands, I think you are just trying to push your anti-vegetarian agenda."
RomperStomper chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Laughed my ass off. :D
hexumhunnie311 chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
This was ridiculous and hilarious and I loved it. Carsper. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Wonderful.

Good luck in the contest! xoxo
seamonkologist chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
I've read sweet slash, dark slash, sad slash, smutty slash, angsty slash...I think this is the first hilarious slash I've read. Oh, sure, others have been funny. But this had me cracking up.

I loved it, plain and simple.
74 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »