Reviews for Inconceivable
CherBella chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
When I saw the MPREG in the summary I was like Eww, this is gonna be bad...but it was freakin' hilarious, I laughed so much. Jasper and Edward's cravings...and then naming the poor kid Carsper! LMAO!
Rosette-Cullen chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
This is the funniest thing I've ever read. There are too many points within this story where I was laughing out loud and trying to nonsensically explain to my brother why.

As far as I'm concerned everything that comes out of your fingers and brain is gold.
clairdeluneisgreat chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
LMAO... I really enjoyed this. thank you for sharing
sweetp-1 chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
*snort* You make even the crackiest WTF-ness sound great. God I laughed. Hard.
avd chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
So amusing. It's all crazy, but I found the idea of a vampire stepping into his front garden to retrieve the daily newspaper was one of the most ridiculous. And the volturi too chauvanistic to accept women bearing children... Your story writing abilities are amazing.
Amz1221 chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
wow, um. That was different.

Very very different and intreguing. The best line "Mr. McCarty," he said. "I believe you can bite open his womb now."

LMAO
Aya1024 chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
lol... Well that was fun. Haha. I never read crackfic, but I must admit this made me giggle.
luluubelle chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
there. are. no. words.

this was just wrong. on so many levels. you have no idea. (well, maybe you do, since you wrote it, afterall)

it's always a good fic when there is Newton-icide.

and I laughed my ass off at Robert E Lee Whitlock Cullen. and then I lost it completely at Carsper.

brilliant.
Savannah-Vee chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Omg this story is brilliant! hilarious and extremely well written, very unique as well. I loved it! Good luck with the contest!
Ms. Leading08 chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Can I just please say that I love how unbelievably strange and obscure all of your stories are? Seriously, you never cease to amaze me in that respect.

This was...interesting. I'm not so much into slash, honestly, but I must admit that I love Edward as a Power Bottom Gay. And, I don't think I've ever (EVER) seen Emmett as a part of the homosexual rendezvous; especially not when it comes to Edward. That was a nice touch and I think it actually worked nicely.

I'm sorry, I'm still cracking up over their sex scene! "Oh golly, Emmett!" LMAO. That is fucking priceless.
alisa231 chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
I loved the parallels between this and Breaking Dawn. It was almost as if you had Emmett play Edward's role in BD and Edward play Bella's...Emmett's 'alrighty then' to Edward naming the baby really reminded me of Edward's reticence to having his child named Renesmee.

This part was my favorite:

Apparently, he better screw tenderly this time around, or the bigger man might start sniveling at him.

"Emmett... I need to admit something. I..." Edward sighed again, rolling his eyes toward the ceiling. "I think I might have enjoyed myself last time..."

Emmett brightened.

"...and I thought you were decent," Edward grudgingly finished.

The awkward but tender moments between Edward and Emmett were my favorite. Thanks for the laugh!
msashlyjudd8 chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
"I will call Ryan Seacrest so he can be reporting live. Headline: Glittery Old Farts Torn Limb-from-Limb by Pregnant Avenger!"

I had to tell you, I was eating a pretzel when I read that part and nearly choked to death because I was laughing so hard lol.
ShouldHaveStuckToReading chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
I laughed and laughed and laughed. "Carsper" OMFG. You're a genius. Good luck!
paranoia'SPLASH chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
OMG, this is complete madness. And yet, I'm in love with..ah, Carsper. Hm. Weird I never realized Carlisle and Jasper could become Casper. I'm going to have to use that one day.

Keep rocking, anyway! Inconceivable rocks, and so does a dead Aro.
74 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5