Reviews for Well, He’s Got to Start Asking Questions Sometime
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 1 . 3/6
*raises index finger and opens mouth*
...
*closes mouth *
Yeah, that's about right.
1sunfun chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
Good.
Kiyami Tha-san chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
I wish Sasuke not blinded by hates, and smart enough to know Itachi was lying, just like this fic. Thx so much for making this Fic, this is just so, EPIC! I LOVE IT!
ThePlotBunnies chapter 1 . 10/18/2015
This one scored a good laugh out of me. Fanfics normally have to do that kicking and screaming. Just the way that Itachi is being the most annoying so-and-so in existence really gets me. Great job!
warpterror chapter 1 . 10/3/2015
What's the name of the fic where he thinks the massacre isn't real? You wrote so damn many that it's impossible to find anything on your profile :P
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
This was even better than the last one.
RedRainbows chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
That. Was. Cool! A good sequel to the one where Itachi changes Sasuke's memory of the massacre.
owlgirl16 chapter 1 . 7/11/2015
Wait that was super funny... You always have the best one shots!
Quinn1989 chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
This is nice.
Poor Zetsu has my full symphaty.
KomodoClassic chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
Yay, a sequel to the one where Sasuke thought it was all a hallucination!
I really, really like your mildly absurd stories.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
This could be an epic story similar to Actions and Words(Ekusukallybaa) or Not Sick(Ser Serendipity).
Actual.Loki chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
Brilliant as usual! And wow! EIGHT HOURS. Geez Sasuke has great conspiracy theories and Itachi is good at deflecting them for the most part. Haha... "We could. If I cared." Aaaaaand the conversation loops again! Poor Sasuke XD Love the reference to the hallucination fic!
Brighter Dreams chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
By the end of it Sasuke will have a lot of practice with his own version of Therapy no jutsu! He should have asked Naruto for some advice before going in though...
SoulWeaver Balinia chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
Yay! Sequel! Sasuke pointing out obvious plot holes! Itachi pulling bullshit out of his ass! What's not to like?
K chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
"Not again…" Itachi muttered. "I thought we were done with this after I made him forget that he thought the massacre was a hallucination…"

Love the reference. And this Is what I wish happened in cannon