Reviews for I'd Give Her Anything
Nrbl1 chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Beautiful!
blb1000 chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
I'm confused. You called her his wife at the very beginning?
soobliette chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
I love Edward/Bella arguments. Really don't see enough of that in twifics.
FeistyPalooka chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
Aww this was a cute story! Haha I loved shotgun charlie.

"She may be crazy, but God help me, I loved her" I love that line. :) I love how patient he is with her even when he knows she is in the wrong.
RosaBella75 chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Bravo! That was too much fun! Finally I find a fic where the insecurities of the teen years left unchecked have bloomed into the neurosis of adulthood! Bahaha! Well done!
glo4twilight chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
yes nice work nice lemons as well! and of course edward is right cos it's all about for better or for worse in the good times and the bad!
nitsuAPJ chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
I don't know why this didn't win anything. I just came across this today or I would have voted for it. I think I'm going to have to check out the contest sites more often... :D

The caliber of your writing is just so fantastic, you make it seem so real! Wonderful job my dear!

~Pam
Vani88 chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Lol.. that was a funny one... sometimes guys just can't get anything right... sort of a bad day *gg* however, on a side note... if I had been Bella, the part where he actually throws bills at her would've made me go even crazier... But good one :)
Edlovesme chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Wow crazy Bella, look out. I love one-shots. and I love seventeen cakes. Can't wait for the next update.
quickreader chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Nothing says love like giving over control of the DVR. Seriously.

That was very nice Ms. V! You can most certainly write more than fluff. That was crazy and lemony hot all mixed together.
Ivy Kelley chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
I love your writing! This one-shot was fantastic! Shotgun Charlie, perfect name! Sorry it has taken me awhile to read and review. I am still trying to catch up to everyting that has hit my inbox!
sweetp-1 chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
This contest was made for you! You're the queen of song lyrics.

I really enjoyed this story , its the kind of realistic relationships you see in RL but not so often in fanfic. And the song choice couldn't be more perfect. Shotgun Charlie cracked me up.

I have a funny link to share with you - I'll pm it as i dont think the review box will accept url's.
mcc101180 chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
I read and reviewed this while the contest was running but wanted to take the opportunity to place it here as well.

Great story. I loved the proposal, "love pillows", "shotgun Charlie", and the comment about the classes to learn tricks about blowjobs and the such.

This line was perfect: "I knew then that you might not always be happy when you were in love, but sometimes you just had to get through the unhappy parts for a bit before returning to the happiness" as was the parting line about her being crazy but he still loved her and would give her anything.
FangMom chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
I liked this a lot! Very creative the way you incorporated the song lyrics into the story! The charcaters were very believable in this too. I always felt like Bella was a lot crazier than SM lets on! All of the hinted-at insecurities, paired with high emotions and some latent anger issues - volatile combination! Oh, and the lemons were a nice touch too! I'm DYING for E & B to just "do the deed" already in Seventeen Cakes!
Casey1133 chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
I SO love this one and voted for it! I love how crazy in love they are, and this is one of my all time favorite songs. Great job!