Reviews for The Ring
Lisa Cooper chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Very profound. In your last stanza you make a point worth noting AT LEAST. Thank you, Lisa C.
FireGirl09 chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
I loved the poem!
The Midnight Line chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
That was so sweet! Is this a one shot or something? Cause you should make this into a story! Using the poem parts to describe what happens. It would be an awsome story! "

-Cheers-

~Angel
Mercedes2 chapter 1 . 8/26/2003
OMG! That was so sweet! I loved that book, my favorite book of all time. ::sobs:: I loved Anton! Verdammt! Why did he have to die? Ach, I read this and I got little tears in my eyes. Patty (aka PB) and Anton were made for each other! Why did he have to die? Anywoo. . . ahem. Great! I loved it! I loved it so much! Excellant!

-Mercedes
Cranbirry chapter 1 . 6/25/2003
I didn't even know you wrote this! I remember reading it in 7th grade _

good poem! it's so touching! you make it seem romantic though'
Maria chapter 1 . 2/12/2002
Awesome! I loved that book, but I've only found 2 fic's on it, including this one! Anyone have, or find anymore?
Liz chapter 1 . 1/29/2002
LOL, my uncle thought I was you. I guess he liked your writings (he told me that he liked mine before I told me that it wasn't me and that my penname something else that he would never find out.) Well, anyways, I just thought I'd share that with you (two?).
AmandaPanda chapter 1 . 1/16/2002
*sniffle* so beautiful, Thu..lovely...simply lovely...I love that book! hehe have you read the sequel, Morning Is A Long Time Coming? if you haven't, you should..hehe 'tis good...
sammi the bunni chapter 1 . 1/15/2002
Oohh...how loverly! Heehee. It's soo good. Of course, I read it last year too, but...That's okee. Very very good, I can still remember the project you wrote this for! :Þ