Reviews for Somewhere Between Grief and Vengeance
tiva kissing in a tree chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Nice touch
11nivea342 chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
this is perfect. :) right down to the botched idioms and the "things change" heated moment and ziva torn between "grief and vengeance" short but perfect. :) i hoep you write more NCIS stuff :)
Silvergrass chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
aww no more?
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
LOL, cute
fredcymraes chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
I liked this too
gsr4ever chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Very good. I liked it a lot
Memories Left Abandoned chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Aw ) I love this!
Peace215 chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
This piece just makes a warmth spread around me.

Fluffy, yes, light, absolutely, but there was an undercurrent of so much more but left up in the air that was needed. Things to be explained, briefly, which kept some of it in perspective, and light. I do think the talk between Leylah and Ziva would have been in character; although I do think Ziva would have corrected Leylah in terms of the 'boyfriend' but fanfic is creativity.

And I do like how Ziva talked more openly - whether new or old Ziva, this one has been opening more and more and it is great to see her trying to relate to people more through her personal experiences. I loved how you showed her wrestling with this concept as she talked with Leylah. Very insightful.

A few misspellings - but all in all a great piece of light heartedness. Very cute and funny!

Peace
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
This was a really good tag!

And it would have fit into the show very well.

Tony did not know how to handle suspect there in Gibbs' living room.

Tony and Ziva seem very in character in this story to me.
SemperFiNeverForget051909 chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Yep...it's something that would really make her stop.

:)) I wish someone in the show would make that mistake of thinking that Tony's Ziva's . I'd want to see how it would play out. LOL.
WinnerGrey chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
This was very cute. Has potential to be more than just a one shot!
brightblue chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Ooh! Very nice! A perfect scene filler for the episode...I could've seen this happening. I like that Ziva didn't bother to correct Leila. As things were going, it seems like something she would do. Very good job!
JMK758 chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
I'm impressed. The episode was on 6 hours ago. You're quite good in picking up the nuances. Good luck in future stories.
djEskimo chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Very cute little story! Good work!