Reviews for 10 Seconds
Wolf of the Dawn chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Oh my goodness that was one helluva smut scene :D
3DBABE1999 chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
I laughed at the last 3 lines!

And WHO timed a pig's orgasm? And WHAT were they doing to the pig just to find out how long it's orgasms last?

I'm surprised Dean didn't ask those questions.
loverboysgirl chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
wow
HaloGurl6423 chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
So FUNNY i love the last bit out about not wanting to be a pig haha great! The fact about the pig i was like wtf NO WAY but google says its true!
Iloveyaoi2much chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
I always knew WINCEST is hot! This story just proved my point. Love it!
Mochi no Yume chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
This is awesome!

Using the ten seconds curiosity as a cover up for the real feelings, very nice :P

And the counting of how many thrusts just made everything that much hotter!

SUPER HOT!

Excellent work! :)
deanandsamfreak chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Yum freaking yum! Just like I like it- hot & sweet with enough raw to take you over the edge. LOVED it! )
loveistheheartsmiling137 chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
lol this is EXTREMELY hot. This has to be my all-time favorite pairing. I also like those random facts you got there. :D I think I'm gonna see you in hell too. See you there :P 3 peace.
Yumiko Akki chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Love love love it. I can't put into words how much I love it (although I technically just did). But really I love it.
Catium chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
This was awesome! So hot. Oh and if you are going to hell for writing Harry Potter fanfictions then so am I. So I'll see you there;)
WrenWing chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
I noticed in many of the reviews the sheer number of us who are going to this special hell. Personally, I have matching luggage ;)

Great wee piece, hot and moved along nicely. More SPN from you!
spring chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
dont worry to much about it. at least you wont be alone. love the fic.
LaDyRoZe chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
When you come back tell me how your trip to Hell was! D

Nice Lemon... and are those facts actually true? o.O poor pigs!
Sanetty chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Yes we may all be going to hell but you are making it one enjoyable ride D

Favourite for sure D
VioletEyedPrincess chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
-Holds up suitcase and smiles-

You're not the only one going to hell hun! If you're going then I sure as hell am as well becuase of all my fics! I loved it! Me and you can take over hell with yaoi fic's!