Reviews for Didn't You Know How Much I Loved You
The Unsigned pig chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Okay... I wnt back to this today, after giving you my assesment last night... I was wrong, so were you, I think. This is great. I was remembering another one from a diff author that started good but ended badly (prob one of mine).

So there! :)

B
SorrisoD'amore chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
That was really good! And you are right the song is infectious! Please continue to write in the future:)
Symphony Solider chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
As a matter of fact i loved it!
aussiemma chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
you rock!
iLoveRomance2o11 chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
:D cute. im gonna check that song out soon.
Kpfan72491 chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
really cute
septemberbeauty13 chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
I always loved that song! And this story just made it more awesome:) Great job!
myjumpingsocks chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Great job! You did excellent, my friend ;) How creepy did that sound? :D Good job on the sex sence, usually most people screw that up when they fit it in to their stories, but hey you did great! LOL It was kinda confusing, but very good overall! ]
angelrock444 chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
JBR ( JUST BECAUSE REVIEW ENJOY! )
Gatamigo chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
That.

Was.

AWESOME!

Granted, I almost stopped reading halfway through due to the.. ahem... yeah, Flashback sequence... But you didn't tell too much, so it was alright. Part of me want's to fangirl squeal at the corny ending, while the other part of me thinks that she forgave him way too quickly for an eleven-year grudge. Seriously, drunk or not, it'd take a little more than that to apologize for what Freddie did. Not that he did it intentionally or anything.

Overall a great and inspired read. Good job!
TheRightWrongs chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
I'd like to change my vote in your poll, i now officially love your seddies more than your lolivers, which is quite difficult to accept seeing as how Loliver is my OTP.
Kyleigh17 chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
;_; Bad Freddie. Bad, bad, bad Freddie. But loved the story! D 3
KeyLimePie14 chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
So very sweet.(: I was actually watching the music video for this the other day and I wondered when somebody was going to make a one-shot for it... :D lol.

Great job!