Reviews for Don't You Cry No More
Jissy2013 chapter 11 . 12/4/2014
Love it
Ameraka chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
I like Sam being the one to comfort Dean rather than the other way around. He's the big brother so he's the protector-it's interesting when the protector gets hurt and Sam has to be the "older" brother.
Drowsy Euphoria chapter 4 . 6/1/2014
Okay, yeah, no, incest baby, and it's also a rape child. No way in hell Dean would keep that thing.

I'm sorry, but, no. I'm not gonna continue reading. It was good, then went downhill from there... And the boys seemed a bit out of character too. Dean being OOC was understandable, being that he was raped, but, Sam... no.

Sorry. It had potential, but, you didn't live up to it.
Drowsy Euphoria chapter 3 . 6/1/2014
Oohh, wonder how the boys will react!
Drowsy Euphoria chapter 2 . 6/1/2014
Poor Dean! My poor baby :'( Though, the doc said for Sam to document his physical status as well... Going by the summary, I'd say Sam would be documenting some odd things going on with his brother...
Drowsy Euphoria chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Aw, poor Dean :-(

I like this so far, especially with all the details. I just hope this doesn't turn into Wincest. I love the hugging between them and brotherly love, but if it gets romantic or sexual, just, ew, fucking gross... Please don't turn this story into that! I'm going to keep reading now, hopefully to further enjoy this story!
Dimac.31 chapter 5 . 5/26/2013
It was a good story until you got into the God stuff. Lost me then.
SayLo chapter 12 . 1/5/2013
3rd pregneng dean story. Best one again, reading because i woke up at 1:35 am craving fainting or pregnant dean lol. 4:35 am read 3 15k (this was one of it) and one 145k fics. Good stuff, loved the story great idea. Thanks!
logan4ever chapter 8 . 12/14/2012
omg really dramatic twist i like it no i love it
logan4ever chapter 5 . 12/14/2012
really great chapter. i liked how dean got better and usually i don't like the church scene. not that im not a hristian or anything cuz i am. but it was put very well in here. great chapter
logan4ever chapter 4 . 12/14/2012
i absolutely luv this story yours so far is the only one i'e read so far that makes sense and everyone is freaking out about dean being pregnant
logan4ever chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
so far i've read the first chapter and its really good and really intense. i think im hooked
Neshomeleh chapter 12 . 12/4/2012
I like the way you write. The story started good, but went down with the first vomiting, when I already knew what was coming.

First of all, nothing good comes out of a rape. Second I do believe most people wouldn't even consider keeping a baby from a rapist, some would - but if I had been pregnant after... well I wouldn't have kept it and I'm no murder. I think the story kind of implied that you should keep the baby no matter what.

The boys were out of their characters. Second, a baby together really? Then why wouldn't they look for a place on their own and Sam for a job to provide things his family needs?

This Gosh thing is okay for a teenager movie, but not for Supernatural. And all this faith and God stuff was just going on my nerves. I respect other peoples belief, but to put it over all peoples need or wishes is just crazy. If you are a fan of the show, you should realize that the boys never got anything real good from heaven.

It was a bit like a commercial for Church-Faith-God. I respect all religions and faithes, but I sometimes feel like believers think they have to turn me in a religious person too. Seems like the respect isn't on both ways, you know? And this church people were more like some cult/sect or whatever. Creepy.

You overdid it in your story. That kinda ruined it. And that is sad, because I really enjoyed the first part of it, the way you talked about Dean's fear and all after the rape. You write so good. Too sad the story was too wrong in all places.

By the way, the two convention chapters were a bit annoying. Put that on your profile and not in a story. Thank you for sharing all of it anyway. I don't mean to offend you and I hope you get the message:)
Spock Prime chapter 9 . 10/1/2012
You horrible evil person! I LOVE THIS STORY! But it's so mean yet I love it! I'm so glad I found this book completed! I'm really liking the storyline and how it's turing out so far. The unique thing about this book is that you never expect anything in the coming chapters. When you read other mpreg fics ou already know what's going to happen, but this...my mind is BLOWN!

xx
bhernandez02897 chapter 5 . 5/19/2012
ah i remember when i got saved. bestDayever