Reviews for This is Gonna Hurt Like Hell
Unrememorable chapter 4 . 1/6/2012
Beautiful and wonderful and perfect. :)
MixedChick1998 chapter 4 . 12/29/2011
I LOVE LOVE LOVED it! It was so real and raw that I cried at the end :)
Valencia chapter 4 . 3/6/2011
That...was awesome. Thank you! You really are able to get into the head of your characters and write with their voice. Rare and excellent.

Bravo my friend!
Chasing Liquor chapter 4 . 12/29/2010
God bless you for that very surprising ending! I didn't expect her to survive, but it sure filled my chest with peace that she did. Nice story. Vivid, unsettling, but beautiful descriptions.
ne71 chapter 4 . 1/24/2010
Absolutely beautiful story. Great work.
dextergal chapter 4 . 12/6/2009
I absolutely love all your Liz/Jack Stories. But this is the best! Bravo!
Purgurl chapter 4 . 12/1/2009
When I read this line- 'When TGS returns for the subsequent season, Liz doesn’t return with it.' I kinda went 'Oh no,' in my head. I sort of started to believe that this was going in the direction that I didn't want to try and read! But thankfully we got a warm and fluffy ending ). Thanks for this fic, it was different but lovely all the same!
everhalcyon chapter 3 . 11/24/2009
awwh! sad but happy, keep writing :P
ollixanna chapter 3 . 11/24/2009
This story is just tragically beautiful.

I love all your stories, but this one is just so sad. I can't believe it. I have to wonder where it's going to go, and it makes me a little afraid for Jack and Lemon.
everhalcyon chapter 2 . 11/13/2009
omgg write more! ( :
Purgurl chapter 2 . 11/13/2009
Oh gosh. It hurts like hell to read this. I find it hard to read about Liz being so ill, its like I kinda want to protect her. But I know Jack is already on the job :P Hope you post more soon.
Whas'up chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
This might sound odd, but I love it when people put a dark twist on happy things.

This is especially good, poor Liz Lemon, poor Jack!

You write such beautiful words, I love all your stories!
everhalcyon chapter 1 . 11/4/2009