Reviews for The Favor
Moot Point chapter 18 . 4/13
Well... This needs an AU tag. Masaki Kurosaki is actually a Quincy.
Okay chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Here you go bunny, food in the form of text that stats my review on this chapter.
Review: It's cool
Guest chapter 28 . 4/23/2014
Ryu and yachiru please and heck yeah ichifembya too
monkan chapter 27 . 3/29/2014
This is the third time I've read this story from start to finish since I caught a fancy for ByaIchi fics some years ago. And considering I don't normally re-read fanfics all that often in the first place makes it really special. Still just as good and I love your fem!Byakuya version. It's what makes me come back every time when I need a quick fix.

Adorable and cute. I even liked the humor part, although I tend to avoid it when searching for something new to read. My taste after all tends to lean toward the darker side. No doubt will I come back sometime in the future to read it once more.

Thanks for writting and sharing! \(_)/
rukia kuchiki chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
ccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaapppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Lola7 chapter 28 . 12/12/2013
Hehe. I like Ryuu. I'm picturing him as how Ichigo looked at the beginning of bleach, but with gray eyes, and Byakuya-bo's personality. It's so cute that he and Yachiru are a couple. Would you ever write more about this pairing? I also think Byakuya works really well as a woman, and I love his relationship with Ichi!

Great job. Please write more. :o)
Guest chapter 23 . 10/31/2013
Ya, not continueing after that one. Too many feels
sayu-chan93 chapter 28 . 10/9/2013
great fic loved it...
I think you got it right that fem bya is quite tsundere that stoicism and temper with those caring intermissions ...
HikariMustang25 chapter 28 . 10/5/2013
Guest chapter 28 . 9/25/2013
More Ichi/Fem Bya!
Kyujindai chapter 28 . 6/24/2013
I fully support the FEMbyakuyaxichigo couple now.
kyuumihaira chapter 28 . 6/13/2013
Sooooooo awesome! I wish there was more on Yachiru and Ryu and maybe that little girl :)
Fortinbras13 chapter 28 . 5/10/2013
A beautiful story and I have to say one of my personal favourite story on this website! From start to finish I was hooked. I believe a branching story about Ryu and Yachiru would be an excellent idea.
Keep these brilliant stories coming Bunny!
Stealthshrimp chapter 1 . 5/10/2013