Reviews for North Star
BeachChic13 chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
This was a very sweet story :) I loved it. 3
Lanydx chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Aw how cute. I really like this. The girls have my love.
The Genius Mage chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
KH Girls do need love. They're either captured or beaten up. XD Which is better? LOL.

How could I say if you're right or not? I don't speak Japanese. (Unfortunately.)

Lovely, wonderful, fantastic story. Indeedy.
Jupiter-Lightning chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
I loved this so much! And I always had a feeling that the two may possibly be related, but we'll see. The wait for the answers in BbS is killing me though.

Anyway, you have done a wonderful job as always. :)
Karma's Slave chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
wow this is really sweet and well done, even though it is a one-shot, have you ever thought of adding more? it's just too interesting to see it end there.
NoiseAndSound chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
-sigh- The KH girls do need some love...

Anyways, BBS fic love, too, haha. I'm not really one for speculation, but I really like your theory.

And the fic! The fic is wonderful.

"'Of course I’ll come home! Why would you ask me something like that?'

The child lowers her head but not her gaze as she softly answers, 'Mom and Dad didn’t.'"

That line totally got to me. Seems like everyone's leaving someone in these games...

Anyways, great work, and I am on the edge of my seat for BBS. 2010 can't come soon enough!

-Noise
Pms Akali chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
this was a great one-shot
Shire Folk chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
You are absolutely right about that! The KH girls need some love, especially since Nomura went right ahead and made the coolest female protagonist in the current history of KH or Final Fantasy. In my books, Aqua beats out Tifa, beats out Rinoa, beats out Ashe and Penelo, beats out Yuna, Rikku, or...

Okay, she's tied with Paine. But depending on what happens to Kairi in KH3 (whenever THAT lovely piece of work gets announced and we start drooling over trailers for it), she may just be supplanted.

Anyway, this was a great one. Aqua's already my fav since the new trailer. We actually got to hear her talk and we got to see her strut around and we got to see her fight. Fina-f-ing-lly!

May the Grace of the Valar Protect You