Reviews for Inside the Rink
Jinx095 chapter 4 . 10/19/2014
I absolutely love this story! Please update again soon!
debslmac chapter 4 . 5/23/2013
:) loving this. I hope you continue it
petmom1213 chapter 3 . 10/8/2012
Don't let anyone make you feel bad about your writing. They don't have to read it if they don't want to. What are they writing? Are they willing to put themselves out there for all to read. If you like what you write that's enough. But for the record, I like all of your stuff that I've read so far. I think that I've read most of it on this site. Thanks for taking the chance. They are great stories.

irishnlove2shop chapter 4 . 1/26/2012
Great story, just found it. Hope you continue it, it's great! Would love to read more hockey adventures!
MeBHop chapter 4 . 8/2/2011
So obviously it's been a while since you've updated but I hope you haven't forgotten about this story! I just found it and I really love it plus it's HOT.

Although you're characters are a bit too fluffy for my taste, I really hope you decide to continue this!
AscotBella chapter 2 . 6/18/2011
This story is so cute! Thanks for all the hard work and time it takes to write all of this. Your writing is so smooth that it makes reading it a pleasure. I love stories that flow and reading is effortless. You do that very well. THANKS!
ajowen chapter 4 . 6/3/2011
Absolutely wonderful as usual. Is it complete? Please say no, I would really love to read more.
Murfdizzle chapter 4 . 2/15/2011
Love it! Update soon!
pottergirl1717 chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
This is such a great story...I personally LOOOVE HockeyWard ;)) I would love to see more stories with him out there... But it's a great plot and I would love to read more!
The Rain On Your Parade chapter 4 . 11/21/2010
i love this story but thats so jank about the griffins we dont play that dirty. so untrue
Mi.Casa.Es.Su.Casa chapter 4 . 10/6/2010
Are you going to finish this story? I love it!

All your stories are great :)
CP chapter 4 . 8/28/2010
I absolutely loved your story! It's so rare to find a good hockey story, and the fact that it was combined with Twilight made it even better. I had season tickets for the QC Flames when they were in our area and I think it's great that you used these real AHL teams. Thank you very much :)
Leonoard4ever chapter 4 . 7/2/2010
Totally loved it! You are a great writer.
krsj32 chapter 4 . 4/17/2010
pls update soon its gettin really good i wanna kno what happen nxt so pls update and great chapter
Sherry80 chapter 4 . 4/13/2010
That was fn hawt great chapter