Reviews for A Woman Scorned
Shes actually gonna hand out with the man that cheated on her over and over and over again? With her best friend? SERIOUSLY? FUCK THAT
Why would she kiss him? I don't understand.

Its not like he got drunk and fucked someone he didn't know. He fucked her best friend over and over and over again. Why would she kiss him goodbye? I don't get it!
He cheated on Bella with her best friend over 24 times? And not only that but he had sex with bellas BEST FRIEND on their ANNIVERSARY? HOLY SHIT!

Now THAT is something he can NEVER be forgiven for. NEVER!

I wouldn't have played around with him. No silly stupid revenge. No bullshit. I would have handcuffed him to the bed and beat the living fuck out of him with that riding crop. Straight up.
If he cheated on her then how in the actual fuck does he "still own her"?

Fuck that.
akinomatis chapter 14 . 4/28
Well she end up with someone in the end? And please tell me it’s not Edward..
sue1zide chapter 2 . 4/12
One question and if it's not the answer I want then I don't mind that this isn't complete.
Does E & B end up back together?
sue1zide chapter 11 . 4/12
OMG! I just realized it's been almost 8 years since this was updated. I'm flouncing.
sue1zide chapter 10 . 4/6
I can't understand everyone being up in Bella's life. She's been divorced for 3? yrs. now.
sue1zide chapter 9 . 4/6
Bella's behavior is juvenile.
sue1zide chapter 3 . 4/5
Going by the prologue, I'd say Edward was doing just fine.
sue1zide chapter 1 . 4/5
I wish this was complete. :(
He really laid it on thick and made it seem like it was bellas fault that he decided to fuck her BEST FRIEND OVER AND OVER AGAIN!
nbrian72 chapter 14 . 1/10
Update?
Old Soul in Wonderland chapter 14 . 12/18/2017
Love this story. Heartbreaking, but I couldn't stop reading.
I don't know if you decided to continue this, but I'm wondering if I can read the Edward POV anywhere?
Thanks!