Reviews for A Woman Scorned
LizziePaige chapter 14 . 4/11
Wow, this is a wonderful story and I am so surprised you would either, leave it here, or totally abandon it. I really do hope you get back to it at some stage. Although in some ways it could just end there, with them both moving on. Edward was a toal bastard in my eyes, he was with Tanya for 6 months, so a quarter of their marriage, and the fact it was Bella's best friend, in my eyes, is totally unforgivable. I hope that if you do get to come back to ths story that she ends up with Tyler, or somebody who can totally love her. I really don't believe your Edward here really did love Bella the way she loved him. He admitted he always wanted attention and devotion and acted in a manner to get that attention, so I think in many ways he was always acting in a manner that wasn't showing the "real" Edward. Oh well, will keep this on my follow list tosee if you do come back - fingers crossed! :)
I would love this story to be finished. I would really really love bella and edward not ending up together. I don't see how anyone could come back from such a huge betrayal even with time and counseling. Bella's entire life- family, friends, job, was affected. How could you really trust that person - deep down inside? I just don't believe that really happens no matter what anyone says. I would like to see Tyler given a shot.
maphie chapter 14 . 3/25
I guess this was the end. In real life, it probably would have been. Thanks.
J.P. Montoya chapter 14 . 3/24
I think this story is great. From the beginning I knew it had a lot of potential and your writing is great. I like the whole "Edward cheats on Bella" concept because Edward and Bella are always being portrayed as the best loving couple in the world. Everything was going well in the story until I started noticing that Bella is going to get back with Edward, because he gave Bella a good oscar worthy dramatic speech that explains he's infidelity. I really don't want them to be a couple again, someone who really loves you doesn't cheat on you (specially with your bestfriend), no matter the circumstances or problems. But hey! Story it's not over yet, I still have hope that Bella will be smart enough to move on with her life.
I'm just giving you my humble opinion and hopefully you will finish the story :)
SeleenaMarieDragonMistress chapter 1 . 3/15
The US government in all their wisdom has come up with a law called Stop Online Piracy Acts (SOPA). It’s basically a blanket law to stop ALL forms of online piracy including fan fiction, fan art, and fan videos! So they punish those that they want to punish. BUT they also punish all of us who express our creativity through writing, drawing, and recording around something that may not belong to us, but that we LOVE. There is a Petition on WE the People that ends on the 19th of March that needs 100,000 signatures. So far we have 56,536.
If you want to sign, go to:
.gov/petition/stop-sopa-2014/q0Vkk0Zr
Vanilla19 chapter 1 . 3/13
Sounds cool! Thanks for writing.
myownlittleinfinity chapter 14 . 3/11
PLEASE KEEP UPDATING :'D
I recently found this story to only find out that you've stopped writing it, please come back!
Rhixoxo chapter 14 . 2/25
Oh my geee I flove this story please please come back to it
S1203 chapter 1 . 2/22
Worth waiting for an update... :)
create3333 chapter 14 . 2/20
I hope you can finish this story!

I've really enjoyed reading this and would love to see an ending. I think that Bella has changed and grown so much that a relationship with Edward would be very different this time. I don't know how she could trust him again but their history could help them find a new starting point. If they were to try again I think they would need intensive therapy and ongoing marriage counseling. The statistics show that women have a harder time staying with a husband who had an emotional affair and this really doesn't feel like that to me. I'm not excusing his choices or actions but he is a product of his upbringing and Lord knows his parents aren't good role models for a well adjusted marriage. Tanya is vile and took advantage of a situation. Edward is/was weak and unwilling to communicate. Bella was closed off because even her father doesn't love her unconditionally.

Please update again. Please?
000C'est La Vie000 chapter 14 . 2/19
Hey,
I hope you're still considering updating this story. It's one of my favorites.
Thanks.
Mai Cullen Grey chapter 14 . 1/15
Hi! I really liked the fanfic and I'm wondering if you're going to end it and, if the answer is positive, how many chapters does the whole story has?
Hopefully, you'll answer my RVW. Sorry for any mistake in my writing (I'm from Argentina).
Kisses!
courttcourtt24 chapter 14 . 1/11
Did this story ever get completed? Maybe on another site or under another title or author name?
SiriuslyPink chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Sex toys to his work place? Lmao. Anyway, I hope she doesn't take him back by the end of this.
5,667 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »