Reviews for A Woman Scorned
Romantic spy chapter 1 . 10/12
Great post but please give an ending.
Long live the QueenBee chapter 14 . 9/13
Dear Bella Baby,

Please come back and finish this story, I am dying to know where Bella and Edward go from here. If your idea of a HEA, them together in the end or accepting that they can't move past what happen and move on?
ProfessionalFangirl16 chapter 4 . 8/4
That sound? That was my heart breaking into a million pieces... So sad, but very well-written.
Yira chapter 14 . 7/28
Now I know how Jennifer Aniston felt about brad pitt fucking Angelina Jolie on the sets of Mr and Mrs Smith while married to Aniston.
brown eyed girl 1313 chapter 14 . 7/19
Please update soon!
TheEasternWind chapter 13 . 6/4
YES. Finally someone tells Bella that she is also responsible for the divorce. Sure. He cheated. But it wasn't like he was screwing around just for the heck of it. Bella sure is some ckmplicated as f woman.
2017 and I still come here expecting see an update! :( this story is so good!
mounds01 chapter 14 . 3/26
Great story! Is this completed? I mean yes it could end here but really doesn't everyone want a HEA?
Emma O'Leary chapter 14 . 2/24
If you ever decide to finish, I'd love to read the rest.
Zainab chapter 14 . 11/10/2016
Finish the story. Please.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2016
I love this story! But personally I dont think that she should give Edward time of the day. I get that they've known each other for long and would have some feelings towards each and other and it just doesn't go away. But Bella should move on by seeking therapy and indulging in other activities. People get betrayed by family & friends every day. That itself doesn't lessen the impact but she isn't alone in this. She has lovely friends & family who'd standby her decisions. Edward making excusing is just pathetic. He still doesn't get it fully. And frankly, Bella shouldn"t put so much time & energy in someone who makes her question her worth. He should ashamed and accept his shortcomings like a mine. Bella acknowledged hers atleast. He took the easy way out. He could have faced his problems Headon seeker professional help (therapy ) & what not. Instead he betrayed her.
josecullenforever chapter 14 . 6/24/2016
what happened with updating every ten to fourteen days? XD either way i would love if you could continue posting, please? :)
xXMoonlitSorrowsXx chapter 14 . 5/4/2016
Oh my gosh! I know it's been YEARS! But please don't give up on this story! I need to know what happens to Bella/Edward. Also, has he finished the book yet? What did she write as an ending, and will it give him determination to fight for her? Still thinking couples therapy could be a possibility for them?
D-maximum twilight chapter 14 . 3/18/2016
i have never read a story that has made me feel they way your story has made me feel. I am in love with it! It was so REAL I often read fiction for that glimmer of hope that everything will end happily. But sometimes in life that isn't true... At least not for the same time limit.
BellaandEdward4life chapter 4 . 3/11/2016
I was just looking back on my favorited/alerted stories and remembered your story and how much I loved it. I know its been 6 years but I am still hoping you will come back and finish it because it was one of the best and captivating stories on here.
5,707 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »