Reviews for A Woman Scorned
Fliberty chapter 14 . 9/4/2011
I just found this and I'm hooked!

This story is so touching and sad at the same time. It's funny too, I love Emmett and Alec, I laughed at lot at the paintball payback !
Daemon-1020 chapter 14 . 8/20/2011
Ok! To business first I knew when I started reading that u hadnt updated since last year but it is my hope that u will someday! I love the story line and the way u portray each character! So I'm hopeful! Really it's a great story I actually read it cus my friends recommended it... We are all dying to see how life plays out for these 2 emotionally damaged people! I guess we all just want to think that there is a possibility of an actual life after Such heartache! can't wait!
You'reMyAlibi chapter 14 . 8/18/2011
This is such an awesome story! I love it a whole lot(: Please Update again soon!
Hua Ming Miao chapter 14 . 8/17/2011
I recently read this story all in one sitting. I was so intrigued by these characters. My heart truly aches for them. I also see that you have not updated since last year (2010). But I added this to my story alert anyway because I have high hopes for you.
guineverepublic chapter 14 . 8/12/2011
Hi, it's almost a year since your last update but I am still hoping you would continue this fic.

I cried reading the last chapter, so emotional, so hopeful.

I hope you won't decide to abandon this fic because it's one of the best loved.

Kudos for the great writing!
sharonjane chapter 14 . 8/9/2011
Really love the story, pretty angsty, not my usual fair, but thorougly enjoyed the story so far. Please let us know if this story is going to be continued, it has been a while since your last update, I understand if you are not going to continue, but it would be nice to just to know whether or not to hope for any more chapters.

Thanks
OcSickGirl chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Sounds good...can't wait to read more!
saree192 chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
just wanted to say i have loved loved loved this so far! i really like where you have gone with your storyline and its definitely the first time ive read a fic where im not even sure if the e&b hea is the right thing or not. i love the not knowing:)

really hope you bring out the next chapter soon:)
ninzageek chapter 14 . 7/23/2011
i feel a little choked up. really want them to work this out. i really hope you finish this story as i want to know how it ends!
debnin chapter 14 . 7/22/2011
... i really love the story and i think that the plot is an excellent one but i have to stop reading at the second chapter because you havent update in a while and i dont think you will continue with it so why keep reading that you will never finish
saree192 chapter 14 . 7/22/2011
Hey I just wanted to say I've loved everything you have written so far! I love your characters and the storyline line you've gone down:) I really hope you continue to update as I can't wait to find out what happens next! Thanks:)
JustACupCakeLover chapter 14 . 7/11/2011
Loved it!

This would be a bittersweet cupcake in my books, due to Bella's A Woman Scorned book. Haha I would add rainbow sprinkles too from the paintball experience!

I hope you continue this story and update when you can ;)
Pcdogmom chapter 14 . 7/8/2011
Is that the end? I guess it makes sense but I am a fan of HEAs! Good story though.
Just History chapter 14 . 7/7/2011
Please update soon
Mana Tatsumiya chapter 14 . 7/5/2011
THANK YOU, omg.

I was worried in the last few chapters that you were going to paint it as all Bella's fault. The affair, everything. Thank you for remiding everyone that no matter what Bella did, Edward STILL cheated on her. He betrayed her trust, and with her BEST FRIEND no less.

And the funny thing is, I love Tanya in canon, but I loathe her here. She's actually one of my favorite characters along with Kate.

Update soon.