Reviews for A Woman Scorned
jny81583 chapter 14 . 10/25/2011
This is such a good story, i loved how she wrote a revenge book. I cant wait to read what happens next.
TrulyOutrageous chapter 14 . 10/23/2011
Great story can't wait to see how it ends.
totally eclipsed xo chapter 14 . 10/14/2011
That was awesome! I am loving this story! Are you planning on finishing it! Cause that would make my day!
Scattycow chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Are you carrying on with this story? Or is it just going to be another one of those that get left and never finished? I hope not. It's so good but, it has been a long time without an update! Can you let us know if we're wasting our time waiting please? I know real life can get in the way but, you'd make a lot of people really happy if you carried on!
Torpet1 chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
I love it! Keep on going!
deesirius chapter 14 . 10/7/2011
This story is really good...!
Saguenay chapter 14 . 10/6/2011
What a sad story. The last chapter must have been so hard to write. I understand why you finished it there. Bella will never trust Edward again and it's over.
HollBeth chapter 14 . 9/30/2011
I just found this yesterday, and I'm hooked...but it looks like it has been dropped. :(

That said, I'll still comment. I still think Bella isn't taking on quite enough responsibility for their marriage failure. I'm not excusing Edward, no way - I can just see why and how he ended up feeling the way he did. Neither of them were up-front with each other about family and personal demons. I really think she WAS just as responsible, 50/50. No, she didn't cheat, but that was just the nail in the coffin that was already constructed and ready to be buried.

I'd love to see how this comes out - and I won't lie, I'd love to see it resolved with Bella and Edward coming back together. I can't being to imagine how what happened to her would feel in real life, but I really think she's being unreasonable in many ways. Eh...please update if you still feel this story - I'm going to alert it anyway!
mwsc2003 chapter 14 . 9/27/2011
I just found this story today and have fallen in love with it. I was wondering if you plan on updating it at some point or if it has fallen to the wayside? Not to complain cause I know all of you guys have lives outside of entertain us poor slobs that couldn't write or story to save our lives.

Thanks!
magicalfaire183 chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Hey i really like this story...but i notice u havent updated in a long time. i dont want to sound rude but if your really not going to continue this story you should really adopt it. ive been waiting for a very long time 4 this story to be updated so please either continue it or adopt it. thanks. i really hope u continue it. your a fantastic writer!
peyotemusic chapter 14 . 9/16/2011
Was really enjoying this story. Will you be continuing it, do you think? Over a year since you updated, so I was wondering...
moonhoney2 chapter 14 . 9/14/2011
Hey there. Just wondering if you plan on finishing this story or should I take it off my watch list. The last update was a year ago today.
Breaking Emotions chapter 14 . 9/10/2011
Tomorrow marks the one year mark since you last updated..I suppose you're not coming back so I'm just going to unsubscribe to alert. Kind of fall cleaning my alert list. Great story sad to see it go unfinished! Hope all is well -x
Fliberty chapter 14 . 9/4/2011
I just found this and I'm hooked!

This story is so touching and sad at the same time. It's funny too, I love Emmett and Alec, I laughed at lot at the paintball payback !
Daemon-1020 chapter 14 . 8/20/2011
Ok! To business first I knew when I started reading that u hadnt updated since last year but it is my hope that u will someday! I love the story line and the way u portray each character! So I'm hopeful! Really it's a great story I actually read it cus my friends recommended it... We are all dying to see how life plays out for these 2 emotionally damaged people! I guess we all just want to think that there is a possibility of an actual life after Such heartache! can't wait!
5,697 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »