Reviews for A Woman Scorned
TitanyaStark chapter 14 . 12/4/2011
It is really over? :(((

Anyway, thank you for writing such an amazing story :)
AshesRose23 chapter 3 . 10/28/2011
This story had me hooked by the first paragraph of the prologue. So far, I've read up to this chapter in under 10 minutes. Great story!
dbarr913 chapter 14 . 10/27/2011
I miss this story! ANy plans for another chapter?
jny81583 chapter 14 . 10/25/2011
This is such a good story, i loved how she wrote a revenge book. I cant wait to read what happens next.
TrulyOutrageous chapter 14 . 10/23/2011
Great story can't wait to see how it ends.
totally eclipsed xo chapter 14 . 10/14/2011
That was awesome! I am loving this story! Are you planning on finishing it! Cause that would make my day!
Scattycow chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Are you carrying on with this story? Or is it just going to be another one of those that get left and never finished? I hope not. It's so good but, it has been a long time without an update! Can you let us know if we're wasting our time waiting please? I know real life can get in the way but, you'd make a lot of people really happy if you carried on!
Torpet1 chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
I love it! Keep on going!
deesirius chapter 14 . 10/7/2011
This story is really good...!
Saguenay chapter 14 . 10/6/2011
What a sad story. The last chapter must have been so hard to write. I understand why you finished it there. Bella will never trust Edward again and it's over.
HollBeth chapter 14 . 9/30/2011
I just found this yesterday, and I'm hooked...but it looks like it has been dropped. :(

That said, I'll still comment. I still think Bella isn't taking on quite enough responsibility for their marriage failure. I'm not excusing Edward, no way - I can just see why and how he ended up feeling the way he did. Neither of them were up-front with each other about family and personal demons. I really think she WAS just as responsible, 50/50. No, she didn't cheat, but that was just the nail in the coffin that was already constructed and ready to be buried.

I'd love to see how this comes out - and I won't lie, I'd love to see it resolved with Bella and Edward coming back together. I can't being to imagine how what happened to her would feel in real life, but I really think she's being unreasonable in many ways. Eh...please update if you still feel this story - I'm going to alert it anyway!
mwsc2003 chapter 14 . 9/27/2011
I just found this story today and have fallen in love with it. I was wondering if you plan on updating it at some point or if it has fallen to the wayside? Not to complain cause I know all of you guys have lives outside of entertain us poor slobs that couldn't write or story to save our lives.

Thanks!
magicalfaire183 chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Hey i really like this story...but i notice u havent updated in a long time. i dont want to sound rude but if your really not going to continue this story you should really adopt it. ive been waiting for a very long time 4 this story to be updated so please either continue it or adopt it. thanks. i really hope u continue it. your a fantastic writer!
peyotemusic chapter 14 . 9/16/2011
Was really enjoying this story. Will you be continuing it, do you think? Over a year since you updated, so I was wondering...
moonhoney2 chapter 14 . 9/14/2011
Hey there. Just wondering if you plan on finishing this story or should I take it off my watch list. The last update was a year ago today.
5,700 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »