Reviews for A Woman Scorned
Scoobylover68 chapter 14 . 10/24/2015
So sad this has never been wrapped up. A great read nonetheless x
anna123 chapter 14 . 10/21/2015
This story just made me feel bad and empty inside. I kind of regret reading it. Its excellently written its merely the fact that so many people cheat that makes me feel awful. You managed to paint a searing picture of the whole process and it's definitely not pretty.
Nisa chapter 14 . 8/28/2015
It's a really great first,I thought I wanted them to be together but the end is more good than I can fanfiction is really good.
disrae chapter 13 . 8/2/2015
I saw a post in a fb group that reminded me of this amazing story. It prompted me to re-read. I can't tell you how much I love this. Your writing is excellent- sometimes painful to read, but also with humor scattered throughout. I really enjoy the way you write the secondary characters too. I would definitely buy a copy of this if you were to publish it. I really hope you'll find the inspiration to finish this one day. Such a great story!
annaharding chapter 14 . 8/1/2015
Enjoying this story. I hope you finish this someday.
playerette4lif chapter 14 . 7/25/2015
Please finish!
hikingurl chapter 14 . 5/19/2015
I so wish this story was continued. These two need some happiness whether with each other or moving on. Please update
Hope4more chapter 14 . 5/13/2015
I just found this story and was sucked into it! I was disappointed when I realized half way through that the story hasn't been updated in almost 5 yrs! I'd really like to believe you will complete it..because it is really good! Even if you just wrap it up in the next chapter...I'd love to know how it all ends. Bella has yet to explain her end!

Thanks!
Jazabell Masen chapter 14 . 2/21/2015
Last update was 2010. I'm guessing this isn't going to be update anytime soon which is sad. It seems like a good story so far and I would love to know what happens!
Sorry but chapter 13 . 11/13/2014
I'm just curious, if Bella had been telling Edward that she didn't have time for him often, and she didn't have any inkling about Edward and Tanya, why would one random conversation on one random, otherwise insignificant night in her life be remembered with such clarity? Seems a little convenient.
Debatable chapter 8 . 11/12/2014
I can't decide if you're doing this on purpose to show Bella's horrific taste in men, or if your skills in mapping out a male lead are just...kind of shot.
He's a Douche chapter 4 . 11/12/2014
I'd just like to call BS on somethings.
'I didn't end it because I didn't want to hurt anyone.' translates to: I put my mistress's feelings above yours.
'It felt like we never saw each other.' Well, Edward's sneaking off to spend time dipping his wick in her best friend certainly didn't free up more time for Bella, did it?
For that matter, if he 'never wanted her to find out', why the hell did he start an affair with her best friend. No matter how that situation went down, Bella would've found out or heard about it eventually.
And, yeah, his sob story about working with kids and rethinking his occupation doesn't really help his standing since it means he gung-hoed a bar hoe after only a few hours of coping with some stress (that just about every adult faces) on his lonesome.
Finally, there's the fact that he has obviously used this time apart to rework his story and plot out a spiel. He says, now, that he'd realized weeks ago that he didn't love Tanya and wanted to end things...but that sure ain't what he was saying right after getting some from her, huh?
Guest chapter 4 . 11/12/2014
So...Edward: violates his patients' HIPAA rights, uses that bullshit line of "I know nothing could excuse what I've done", and can't even seem to keep his story straight - "Oh, now that I've had time to think about what to say to you, I wanted to end things with Tanya before and I knew I didn't love her"...really? 'Cuz that's not what you said before. Basically, he's a douchenozzle.
marsmallow10 chapter 14 . 10/4/2014
Pls update soon
fande chapter 14 . 8/9/2014
Est-ce que cette fic sera terminé un jour ? car c'est vraiment une grande histoire merci
5,705 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »