Reviews for A Woman Scorned
Hope4more chapter 14 . 5/13/2015
I just found this story and was sucked into it! I was disappointed when I realized half way through that the story hasn't been updated in almost 5 yrs! I'd really like to believe you will complete it..because it is really good! Even if you just wrap it up in the next chapter...I'd love to know how it all ends. Bella has yet to explain her end!

Thanks!
Jazabell Masen chapter 14 . 2/21/2015
Last update was 2010. I'm guessing this isn't going to be update anytime soon which is sad. It seems like a good story so far and I would love to know what happens!
Sorry but chapter 13 . 11/13/2014
I'm just curious, if Bella had been telling Edward that she didn't have time for him often, and she didn't have any inkling about Edward and Tanya, why would one random conversation on one random, otherwise insignificant night in her life be remembered with such clarity? Seems a little convenient.
Debatable chapter 8 . 11/12/2014
I can't decide if you're doing this on purpose to show Bella's horrific taste in men, or if your skills in mapping out a male lead are just...kind of shot.
He's a Douche chapter 4 . 11/12/2014
I'd just like to call BS on somethings.
'I didn't end it because I didn't want to hurt anyone.' translates to: I put my mistress's feelings above yours.
'It felt like we never saw each other.' Well, Edward's sneaking off to spend time dipping his wick in her best friend certainly didn't free up more time for Bella, did it?
For that matter, if he 'never wanted her to find out', why the hell did he start an affair with her best friend. No matter how that situation went down, Bella would've found out or heard about it eventually.
And, yeah, his sob story about working with kids and rethinking his occupation doesn't really help his standing since it means he gung-hoed a bar hoe after only a few hours of coping with some stress (that just about every adult faces) on his lonesome.
Finally, there's the fact that he has obviously used this time apart to rework his story and plot out a spiel. He says, now, that he'd realized weeks ago that he didn't love Tanya and wanted to end things...but that sure ain't what he was saying right after getting some from her, huh?
Guest chapter 4 . 11/12/2014
So...Edward: violates his patients' HIPAA rights, uses that bullshit line of "I know nothing could excuse what I've done", and can't even seem to keep his story straight - "Oh, now that I've had time to think about what to say to you, I wanted to end things with Tanya before and I knew I didn't love her"...really? 'Cuz that's not what you said before. Basically, he's a douchenozzle.
marsmallow10 chapter 14 . 10/4/2014
Pls update soon
fande chapter 14 . 8/9/2014
Est-ce que cette fic sera terminé un jour ? car c'est vraiment une grande histoire merci
jwalter655 chapter 2 . 7/29/2014
I just wanted to express my gratitude and appreciation to prophet salifu for bringing my husband back to me,I was married to my husband for 4 years and all of a sudden he started seeing another lady (his mistress).he started hailing at me and he was abusive.. and he hated me , but I still loved him with all my heart . the situation made me unsettle and not to focus at work .so a friend told me about trying (prophet salifu )spiritual means to get my husband back and introduced me to him ? i did not listen to her and hoped that my husband will come back home . after 9 month of seperation and depression , it got out of hand and my husband came back home to break the news to me that he want a divorce that he is getting married to his mistress .Hmmm it was so shocking to me ,i felt sad and more depressed ,so i contacted my friend again and decieded to try to use spiritual means reluctantly..although I didn't believe in all those things? I never thought in a million years that i will get my husband back to me a again. but I was proved 24 hours, my husband came back and was pleading..he had realized his mistakes..i just couldn't believe it that we are back together. I am deeply satisfied and thankful with prophet salifu work .if you also want to fix you marriage or relationship email him at or , his work is for a better life .
elizabeth bennette chapter 14 . 7/9/2014
Update? Thanks
Fanfic-Critic1805 chapter 14 . 6/26/2014
Wow just wow. Although this story is significantly shorter than the other fics I've read in the past, I was truly impressed by your perfect uses of sensuality, humor, and cynicism. Alec was by far my favorite character and there wasn't a single chapter where I wasn't laughing. I really wish this fanfiction had continued but sadly it's been 4 years and there probably won't be a reboot in the near future. The only things that hurt the story were the misuse of words, misordering of words, the fact that some neccessary words and letters were omitted and some egregious grammar errors. This was truly a great read and with a good beta this would have been a solid 10,sadly I must rate this promising story a 9/10 and hope for you to get a sudden spur of inspiration!
g chapter 14 . 5/26/2014
so is this story finished on another site?
amber.131 chapter 14 . 5/21/2014
this was a good story, shame you never followed up.
angelz1114577 chapter 14 . 5/10/2014
Hello,

I have to say that this has always been one of my favorite stories, clearly as I have come back to read it for the 6384 time even years later. I was hoping to spark a hope that you would post chapters if they are pre-written! I already know how hard it is to continue an abandoned story, but I was just hoping to relight a flame!
lambtastic chapter 14 . 5/2/2014
Whew! Thank goodness all of that is resolved. I really like that you showed both sides and even though Edward was wrong for cheating, I'm glad you didn't make him such an ass hole. I also like that you didn't make Bella go back with Edward. Anyway, are you planning to do an epilogue? If you are, I look forward to reading it!
5,698 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »