Reviews for A Woman Scorned
IssyBell91 chapter 2 . 11/5/2009
Fucking hell..

Edward is a stupid dick!

Fucking go Bella.. She should have kicked him in the nuts man..

Gr... I hope when he see's Bella next that he's fricking sorry! What a douche.. I love Bella, she freaking rules.. Great writing hun, can't wait to read more.. :D :D
Saewod chapter 2 . 11/5/2009
Amazing first chapter. I like the new approach on Edwards character.

Great beginning!
hispavox chapter 2 . 11/5/2009
Wow, this is very well written. I love this Bella who although loves her husband would not stand to share. The fact that Edward himself is confused about his feelings for both women makes this even more gut-wrenching for Bella (and us). It's nice for a change to see a complex situation instead of the usual he cheated, he's sorry (never meant to do it) and Bella taking him back almost immediately. I have no idea how you are going to redeem Edward (Tanya is a lost cause, lol) but I can't wait to see how you are going to handle this. It takes finesse because what Bella saw and heard first hand is not something that can be resolved simply, but I have a feeling you are more than up to the challenge.
jc types chapter 2 . 11/5/2009
I love this story and it's only two chapters in! This is a wonderful start for a first fic.

I'm so proud of Bella being a strong woman and walking away without fear, yes she's heart broken and betrayed but she knows that it's unfixable. I could forgive a drunken one night stand but a on going affair is unforgivable, what i found most shocking and interesting is they had only been married two years this is suposed to be the honeymoon period where their inseparable but 18 months in he's screwing her BEST freind, did you chose this ti frame fo a reason? I think this shows that Edwards feelings where never as great as Bella's he has no respect for her. Another thing that angered me is his explanation of how it began he easily could of left that booth after finishing is BJ from Tanya and walked away, told Bella and fix this but he didn't he went back. And to say he loves Tanya it's not love it's lust you moron. In my eyes Edward is going to have to do alot to make me like even slightly.

Keep up the good work.
xvampiree chapter 2 . 11/5/2009
Wow, it says that this is your first fanfic and I'm extremely impressed. I had to remove my first as I cringed everytime I read it for my bad grammar and poor vocabulary.

Your plotline is unique, the chapters are a good length and I could find no spelling mistakes.

I really enjoyed both chapters so far and I'm excited to see how it all plays out.

Also, if ever you receive a bad review, just remember that the person who wrote it was just trying to help, even I have problems dealing with bad reviews, and that they took the time out of their day to review.

Thank you for being such an avid reader of my stories and for all the reviews.

Much Love x
Sammygurl2489 chapter 2 . 11/5/2009
Ok I love this story and I so can't wait for Edwards point of view. Please update soon!
jmd817 chapter 2 . 11/5/2009
OMG. Can't wait for the next update.
faniac chapter 2 . 11/5/2009
.” I tossed a bottle of lube at him and started to walk out of the room. Looking over my shoulder, I yelled out, “Enjoy fucking yourself Edward. I will certainly enjoy fucking you in court.”

Hell Yes! Make him suffer! And I hope she doesn't forget Tanya...

Thanks for the update! :)
TheSpoiltOne chapter 2 . 11/5/2009
Wow! that is fantastic... I am really enjoying it..

I will PM you...
TheSpoiltOne chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
wow that is a great start!

has me wanting more!
vickitori303 chapter 2 . 11/5/2009
I think you are off to a good start with this first chapter and the prologue. I wouldn't mind seeing more of Bella's emotions and thoughts, but you did add a little more of that towards the end of the chapter.

I thought Bella held it together pretty well when she saw Edward and Tanya. I would have been hyperventilating and getting all dizzy if I was put in that position then I'd get pissed like she did. It's nice to see a strong Bella; I kind of thought she'd be a little more reserve since she was giddy about fulfilling Edward's fantasy for his birthday. I love how she played Edward though. I am interested in seeing Edward's thoughts.
vickitori303 chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
From the sounds of it...even though he hurt her 3 years ago, she still has feelings for him? And based on his reaction to seeing her they never really got closure? I'm mean she kind of did since she wrote a fictional book about the incident.

My interest is peaked by the prologue.
tinyminnie chapter 2 . 11/4/2009
i love it

i wana know wat happend wit him and tanya afta bella left him

also cn she be wit jasper wen they meet up agian

i love him
pcirish chapter 2 . 11/4/2009
cant believe edward cheated on her but loved how bella handled it. Update soon cant wait to see what happens next
GabzR chapter 2 . 11/4/2009
wow i would kill him. I hope she gets him good in court also i hope when they do see eachother again he is not with tanya maybe bella could be with someone
5,708 | « Prev Page 1 .. 369 376 377 378 379 380 .. Last Next »