Reviews for A Woman Scorned
S1203 chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Worth waiting for an update... :)
create3333 chapter 14 . 2/20/2014
I hope you can finish this story!

I've really enjoyed reading this and would love to see an ending. I think that Bella has changed and grown so much that a relationship with Edward would be very different this time. I don't know how she could trust him again but their history could help them find a new starting point. If they were to try again I think they would need intensive therapy and ongoing marriage counseling. The statistics show that women have a harder time staying with a husband who had an emotional affair and this really doesn't feel like that to me. I'm not excusing his choices or actions but he is a product of his upbringing and Lord knows his parents aren't good role models for a well adjusted marriage. Tanya is vile and took advantage of a situation. Edward is/was weak and unwilling to communicate. Bella was closed off because even her father doesn't love her unconditionally.

Please update again. Please?
000C'est La Vie000 chapter 14 . 2/19/2014
Hey,
I hope you're still considering updating this story. It's one of my favorites.
Thanks.
Mai Cullen Grey chapter 14 . 1/15/2014
Hi! I really liked the fanfic and I'm wondering if you're going to end it and, if the answer is positive, how many chapters does the whole story has?
Hopefully, you'll answer my RVW. Sorry for any mistake in my writing (I'm from Argentina).
Kisses!
courttcourtt24 chapter 14 . 1/11/2014
Did this story ever get completed? Maybe on another site or under another title or author name?
SiriuslyPink chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Sex toys to his work place? Lmao. Anyway, I hope she doesn't take him back by the end of this.
Andromeda8V chapter 14 . 10/29/2013
This story is so emotional but realistic! I. Rooting for them. It at the same time I'm not sure he deserves it! Thank you so much for sharing your amazing writing! I hope you decide to write more about these two!
Guest chapter 14 . 10/4/2013
Please update this fanfic, I love this story and would like to see it completed. Miss reading this story would like to see Bella and Edward together at the end.
EdwardLuver28 chapter 2 . 10/5/2013
That was great. Go Bella!
Otaku Mama1 chapter 14 . 9/27/2013
Why don't you finish this? This is soon good!
maliciouspixie5 chapter 14 . 9/5/2013
Wow, well thought out and I loved the way this flows. I can honestly say Been There Done That with this fic. I would love to see the way this ends.
Ar20 chapter 14 . 7/29/2013
Great story
blnl0085 chapter 14 . 7/27/2013
Any chance this fic will be finished? I noticed this story hasn't been updated in a couple of years... I would really like it if it was finished
bibliophile2116 chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
I know it's been a really long time since you updated this story but I really do love it and I truly hope you continue it. I really want to know what happens to Edward and Bella!
teamhotmen chapter 14 . 7/3/2013
I found this story and love it so sad it's not complete

hugs xx