Reviews for A Woman Scorned
Andromeda8V chapter 14 . 10/29/2013
This story is so emotional but realistic! I. Rooting for them. It at the same time I'm not sure he deserves it! Thank you so much for sharing your amazing writing! I hope you decide to write more about these two!
Guest chapter 14 . 10/4/2013
Please update this fanfic, I love this story and would like to see it completed. Miss reading this story would like to see Bella and Edward together at the end.
EdwardLuver28 chapter 2 . 10/5/2013
That was great. Go Bella!
Otaku Mama1 chapter 14 . 9/27/2013
Why don't you finish this? This is soon good!
maliciouspixie5 chapter 14 . 9/5/2013
Wow, well thought out and I loved the way this flows. I can honestly say Been There Done That with this fic. I would love to see the way this ends.
Jakesbadlittlegirl chapter 14 . 7/29/2013
Great story
blnl0085 chapter 14 . 7/27/2013
Any chance this fic will be finished? I noticed this story hasn't been updated in a couple of years... I would really like it if it was finished
bibliophile2116 chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
I know it's been a really long time since you updated this story but I really do love it and I truly hope you continue it. I really want to know what happens to Edward and Bella!
teamhotmen chapter 14 . 7/3/2013
I found this story and love it so sad it's not complete

hugs xx
jasperslover chapter 14 . 6/25/2013
wowww. this story is really really sad. i hope i never have to go through something like this!
chrispychristina chapter 14 . 6/20/2013
I really wish you would update this!
Dreamcatcher51 chapter 14 . 6/11/2013
This story is AMAZING! I recently found it by mistake, and it was one of the greatest mistakes, I'd ever made! I was looking for Fifty Shades, A Woman Scorned, and I found this one. I did not put my laptop down till I finished this. I loved everything about this story! While reading it, I experienced so many emotions; I cried, laughed, hollered, got angry, got sad, and on and on and on!LMAO! I wish you'd continue updating it, but, you have your reasons for not continuing or if you choose to continue. I just want to say thank you for this WONDERFUL read. It brought some enjoyable entertainment to my fan-fic reading life :)
LastNameClevver chapter 14 . 6/9/2013
Damn... You can't leave me here. FINISH IT!...please?
It's soooooo GOOD!...please?
Pretty please with, whatever you like, on top?
li-spar1 chapter 14 . 4/30/2013
This is a really good story I really wish you would continue it
Elena.The.Pixie chapter 14 . 4/18/2013
no criticism, just update, please? that would get you many reviews you know?
5,697 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »