Reviews for The Children
Geminia chapter 7 . 6/20/2014
Please update, I am eager to find out what happens next!

Gemini
Alpha Centarus chapter 7 . 3/8/2014
i love this please continue to update/write!

Alpha C.
KageFuego4 chapter 7 . 8/16/2012
Is it too late to say that this is a great AU?
Because, honestly, this is some wonderful stuff.
Seventeenth Shenanigan chapter 7 . 5/27/2012
the revealing of the fate of INUZUKA HANA! need more...update...
DarkestTruth chapter 5 . 3/13/2012
Ha...aha...ahahahaha!

Oh, the darkness...there is no such thing as innocence, didn't you know, Shikaku, Inoichi? There is only ignorance, and those who encourage it...

No one can be trusted.

NO ONE.

The little girl, Kisa-chaaaan...

Fool.

And HOW would dear, darling mommy make it all better?

Pfft. Adults. I am not yet a teenager, but I've still hacked my Mother's account plenty of times.

Fundamental rule of me; DO NOT trust anyone. Especially parents.

It takes a special type of twisted to do that, though. She's either very demented and holds demented beliefs, or she's dead already inside.

Very nice, and I do hope chapter eight gets up. I'd like to see what the tournament really is...

My mind is just screaming 'fight to the death'. Process of Elimination.
silversatyr chapter 6 . 6/18/2011
Damnitall! New rule. I'm not reading anymore of your stuff unless it has a complete tag on it. I just get too into the story and characters to find myself disappointed when the last update was about a year ago. It's kinda pissing me off - which means that your a great writer and I really want to read the complete story asap, but seeing the lack of updates... grrrr!

:sigh: I knew there was a reason I stuck to completed stories. This one got me sucked in really badly. I'm just dying to know what the hell is going on and it seems I'll have to come back and check again next year. Just, really disappointing to find a gem that's only half dug up. Hopefully you'll get back to this story soon. (Puh-lease do so! XD)
dgraymanfan 200 chapter 7 . 6/17/2011
Ithought there was going to be a next chapter...what happened? :(
mangagirl18 chapter 7 . 10/22/2010
Intrigueing, albeit nervewracking. Definately an interrsting read, I hope to see more soon!
Imperial Dragon chapter 7 . 9/12/2010
This story has me hooked, and I really want to see how the older generation will find out about this coup.
The Laughing Phoenix chapter 7 . 6/7/2010
And the plot thickens. I really love the way you're displaying this, even if I'm going to have go and re-read all these chapters later to figure out the exact chronological order. Not that it's a big deal, though!

I felt so sorry for Tsume. That poor woman. Shika, however, is brilliant, as usual.

I'm never sure where you're going with this story - the plot twists always keep me guessing. I can't wait to see where it goes next.

Best,

-Phoenix
The-Lady-Smaell chapter 7 . 6/7/2010
Gah. Sorry it took me sooooo long to review. Brilliant as usual, I love the way you slowly build up the scenario and I can't wait to get stuck in to the main plot.

mmmm yummy lol
Linnorria chapter 7 . 6/7/2010
hmm... past focused flashbacks can be pretty interesting. And that it looks like Hana is very much alive made me very happy! There's been so many bad things in this fic, something nice like this just made me grin and grin.
DarkRavie chapter 7 . 6/7/2010
Taryn Streambattle chapter 7 . 6/7/2010
But what about Naruto and Sasuke? You're meanj. I expect a quick update to make up for it!

(JKJK, but still...)

Good job! Keep it coming!
Tara La'Quinn chapter 7 . 6/7/2010
Well now we know what happened to Hana and how Kiba get into the need to know group. And it seems that Hana knows a bit of what's happening...hmm... Well great chapter all around, I have to say, I really like how you've characterized Shikamaru! Keep up the awesome work, can't wait to read the next chapter! :)