Reviews for White Lies
jterry453 chapter 32 . 4/11
Im a little upset that they didn't get married, and I did not like Alice at all. But it was agood fic.
jterry453 chapter 21 . 4/11
But he's an idiot because that's exactly what happened, exactly what she said. I don't understand how he could get mad at her for saying how she felt. smh
heyjued chapter 32 . 3/13
I enjoyed the story but admit that B's snarky remarks got old & bothersome.
princessjustine chapter 32 . 3/1
I'm glad it didn't end with the typical marriage and they at this point are okay without it.
I'm actually crying right now?
edwardxbellatogetherforever chapter 18 . 12/24/2013
Its kinda pathetic that Edward would offer to pay her alimony and everything when she's been cheating on him for who knows how long. He should learn to stick up for himself! Honestly! Do people really do hinge like that in real life? I would never!
This name is already taken chapter 32 . 12/6/2013
I loved this story. It kept my interest and I love how you molded the characters into your own and the story line was original (well at least I haven't read any like it). Anyway great story.
Little Monster Forever chapter 14 . 11/14/2013
BITCH! YOU SAW MY IDOL! I honestly wish though. I love Gaga soooo much it's ridiculous
keyecullen chapter 32 . 11/6/2013
*gives thumbs up*
keyecullen chapter 18 . 11/6/2013
Ha! Caught red handed!
keyecullen chapter 13 . 11/6/2013
What I don't get is that people say that Edward should stay married to Rosalie simply to make the family happy. What about his happiness? You mean to tell me that his family would rather see him married and unhappy? That doesn't seem right to me at all. And, obviously, Rosalie isn't happy either. Otherwise she wouldn't be schlepping the gardener or whatever he is pretending to be.
keyecullen chapter 7 . 11/6/2013
Well I thought I better stop ripping through the chapters and actually write a review. Since I had trouble stopping to leave one, I guess you can suffice it to say that I am enjoying the story. LOL So I am going to carry on doing just that.
g licious chapter 24 . 10/28/2013
I am SOOOOO LOVING this story :):)
maphie chapter 32 . 8/10/2013
What no unplanned but welcomed pregnancies, no "awws" over Mrs. Bella Cullen declarations? What kind of a Twific is this? :-)
maphie chapter 28 . 8/10/2013