Reviews for White Eye, Gentle Fist
This is wonderful!
Nairil chapter 1 . 6/21
Very serious matter, but quite gently and thoughtfully approached. Well written story. Thanks for good NejiTen Fic!
This was wonderful! Excellent job keeping the characters 'in character' despite the nature of the story. It's always so interesting to see another author's perspective on how a character might act, what they will say or do in new and alternate situations. The relationship was well thought out, the plot was great, the grammar was pretty much perfect! All in all a very enjoyable read! It certainly satisfied my appetite for a good neji/tenten fan fic! Well done!
yellow331akb3 chapter 8 . 7/11/2015
You know I REALLY live this story. The only thing that I could say that is not praise is that I think that the epilogue was rushed. Whole you took such care during the whole story to be true to the characters. But I feel like it was just too rushed. Give it that that me saying that is that maybe I just wanted more fluff at the end. But in all the story was just amazing.
yellow331akb3 chapter 6 . 6/20/2015
My only thing is that o feel that at the end where Tenten was angers because of Neji wanting to go alone, I was thinking that she would call Lee to come inside and for her to tell him at Gai and him were to come on the mission with them too since they were there when it happened. But I do like how you did it, just another way for them to get to the point were Tenten was going on the mission too.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
Your story is fucked up. Try writing something positive. Make a better world.
Brownstar95 chapter 8 . 6/3/2013
This was an amazing fan fic :D I loved it :)
littlerena chapter 6 . 12/21/2012
good story
Lebnaniya chapter 6 . 10/17/2012
As promised, here is my second review for this story :)
Let me see, first, as a nod to your other chapters, I'd like to say that I think you've mastered Neji's thoughts and feelings perfectly. He's misunderstood and I love the fact that you showed that in all the other chapters. In a previous chapter, when Neji says that he wants to kiss Tenten but doesn't, I was floored because I honestly believe that's what he would do to himself. He would instinctively want something but deny himself that pleasure out of respect for her. Well done on that!

Hm...let me see, regarding this chapter, I have to say it was a toss between chapter 5 and chapter 6 that I loved. In fact, it's also a tie with the last chapter of this story because it shows that Tenten doesn't need to be rescued. She's strong and capable on her own. Obviously, regarding chapter 5 and 6 I think you are very talented. The mature content was written beautifully and I find it adorable that Neji was tracing his finger over her shoulder at night. Something so very basic and yet intimate.

Lee and Gai were awesome throughout. So I have to say, overall, you are extremely talented and I hope you don't stop writing. I like this story very much and hope you continue writing more.
Lebnaniya chapter 2 . 10/17/2012
Intense.
I was on the edge of my seat reading this chapter. You truly are gifted when it comes to writing Neji's thoughts and I absolutely adored his reaction and possessive nature towards Tenten. I've already finished reading the entire thing and needless to say, this was one of my favorite chapters - I focused on this one because I feel like you truly captured and convinced me - as a reader - that this could happen in the anime and manga. Many fanfiction stories don't seem plausible but this certainly does. Excellent work on this fanfiction! _ I'll also leave you another review for the other chapter I most certainly like.
Franny Mika chapter 8 . 9/2/2012
I quite enjoyed this story, but there is a few bits that nagged me. First of all, Tenten slightly acting as the damsel in distress - it put me off a bit, but that's just my opinion. And I do agree, the ending was a little abrupt and sudden, jumping suddenly from the mission to 'everything is now fine and happy'. I would also l think there would be problems on Neji's side of the story - namely the Hyuuga's conservativeness and strictness. I would imagine the clan being suspicious with Neji absent from the estate for the night he stayed with Tenten, as well as disapproval when they find out about their relationship. But alas, it was a great fanfic - thanks for a sharing!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/21/2012
I love this story. I also read To be with you and though I liked the scandalous life style of the characters, I am most impressed with the contrast within your writing style. This story gets to me because it portrays innocent and pure love. It teaches that there is such a thing as intimacy without commiting the act right a way.
DyminJay chapter 4 . 5/1/2012
I think it fit perfectly! Great job! :)
taydev chapter 8 . 2/27/2012
I know it's old, but I'm new to fanfics and I REALLY enjoyed this fic! It was well written, mature, and you have detailed and extended vocabulary. It was very emotional. NejiTen is my favorite pairing; thank you for taking the time to write this.
Lady Callista chapter 8 . 3/25/2011
Wonderfully written! I don't think the ending was too abrupt at all, you told the story you set out to tell. Although I doubt anyone would have objected to more sweet scenes, or more lemon for that matter, it was a good ending to a good story. I just can't get over how descriptive and in-depth of a writer you are; your stories have been a wonderful treasure (especially in a catagory where half the stories are unfinished and probably will be forever, and half of the remaining ones seem to have been written by 12 year olds with no spellcheck and only mediocre writing skills) and I am now off to read more of them.