Reviews for Cadence & Noise
AllieDJ chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Aaaw! That was cute!
emilyhotchner-and-olicityfan chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Hahahahaha! Hotch is afraid of the dentist! Lol. But even his most terrfying glare won't work on emily! Gosh i just love hotly!
TheTruthBetween chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
That awkward moment when you start reading this halfway through eating an orange.
Pheonix1995 chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
I hate the dentist too :( Poor Hotch! Loved that Em convinced him to go and that her voice lets him concentrate on something other than the pain! Awesome story once again!
vamp2puppy chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
I'm totally with Hotch. Dentists suck, I have a major phobia of them and anything to do with teeth.
kippee chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Another great story. I find this very amusing. As a dental professional I see this scenario several times a week. It's always big tough strong masculine men whose women have to drag them to the dentist.

As far as breaking teeth goes, for your future reference. This biggest toothbreaker out there is popcorn followed by a bread product (bagels, pizza) then almonds, then ice chewing.
Arcadya chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Wow I'm a little ashamed, a tootsie pop. (for you).

Oh well, I am the freak of nature. I had to get 16 baby teeth pulled up by the dentists, etc. They were too strong, they did not want to vacate the premises. I had like, double rows and three canine's and stuff.

Shark Arc Attack!
msgrl chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
CUTE CHAPTER HON :D cant wait for moree 3
imananthropologist chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
This was too funny! "its still a strange man poking around in a place you don't want him too" hahaha way too true! I loved the end, such sweetness! cant wait for more new updates from you!
Jazmingirl chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
another amazing story

youre the best and theyre so cute together
chiroho chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Okay, so this is obviously right after he comes back from sitting by Sean's bedside in NYC, and Emily shows up at the airport wearing pigtails. (Still trying to imagine what that looks like, by the way!)

Very cute little piece. I think what I liked most were Emily being outrageous, and yes I can definitely see Hotch (or me!) taking a mental step back at the gynaecologist line, but the fact that just listening to the sound of her voice allows him to concentrate on something other than the pain. Obviously they're not at the point where he would say that simply listening to her speak does that for him, it's a pretty significant sign, but I wonder if Emily realises that's why he's asking about her shoe shopping.
crazy4remi chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Okay I LOVED this one shot you do their friendship so great!

well actually all the stories you do concerning them are great!

SO so so so sorry I havent reviewed you for ages but Ive been having family stuff going on and it's ruined my reading muse (I didnt even know i had one of those!).

I was thinking that in universe C I would really like to see the team find out about them because when they find out in the hours everyones all sad because of the cancer. So if you have time (and the muse doesn't go away again).

Id also like to say that your stories are all going great and I can't wait for the next chapter of anything you decide to give us.

Keep up the Amazing work!

XCrazyX
katdemon1895 chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
aw, very sweet, poor hotch being freaked out by the dentist, emily's babble being a good distractor to him was nice, very cute little ficlet, looking forward to more in the girl verse and your other lovely stories
LacytheRomanWerewolf chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
K love this story. I laughed so hard. Emily's right. Men. They can be so stubborn sometimes. My sister was reading this with me and we both agreed it is so easy to picture this in your head. Beyond awesome job from both LacytheDemonicDuck (me) and SimitheDemonicDuck (my sister).