Reviews for Let Me Fall
pallendin pie chapter 11 . 11/15/2015
Inspired
alejandraosoteddy chapter 11 . 7/23/2015
I loved every part of this story
TripleThreatKat chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
just finished reading. this story... ahhhhhhhh i can't even. So expertly written. The details were stunning. If cirque ever made a sequel, this would be it. wonderful, WONDERFUL job with this, friend!
HhA chapter 11 . 12/24/2011
Nicely written! Hoping to see more of these three!
Sarastro the Queen o the Night chapter 11 . 7/15/2011
YAY! *applause* happy, happy ending!

It was a GREAT story too. I hope to see more of these three soon.
forsaken13 chapter 8 . 1/3/2011
I love this fanfiction, I especially like the whole Zoe/Target deal you have going on! I was never a huge fan of John to begin with (except when he's throwing darts at himself and I'm warming up to him slightly) so my opinion on John being in on the love is the only thing that bothers me just a little and not for the fact that it is love between 3 people, he kinda creeps me out. Anyway keep up the great work! Update soon please!

~forsaken13
spilledBlackberrysmoothie chapter 8 . 11/28/2010
This is definatly the best of all four Quidam stories (come to think of it, you wrote at least half of them) on fanfiction. I REALLY look forward to the next chapter!
Wickeddonuts chapter 8 . 9/4/2010
I'm really impressed! Of all the Cirque fics, this has got to be my favorite. Please, keep going!

I think I like the latest chapter the most. I love how Zoe couldn't hear Target until later on in the story - it made the part where Target said, "Try again?" even more enjoyable. I'm not sure what I think about John - I never though of John and Zoe as a couple, but it's interesting and I'm getting used to it. Quidam talking was a good touch. He's such an interesting character.

Anyway, I love it, please keep going!
Cilj chapter 8 . 8/23/2010
I love it! I can't wait for the next chapter! I absolutly loved Zoe's wearing red and white, along with the sparklers part. I love Quidam, it's my favorite of all the Cirque shows. Well, the 9 or so I've heard of, at any rate.
Contorted chapter 8 . 8/23/2010
I absolutly love it! Thank you so much for updating! I had no idea until I was looking through the stories about five minutes ago, so I think it's about time to add this to my alert list.
Queen of the Seas chapter 8 . 8/21/2010
I'm really loving this story.

The way you portray Target, John and Zoe is just wonderful. The Quidam is also wonderful and this is turning out to be a great piece.

My only critique is that, while you've got this wonderful love triangle going on between the three of them, the world around them is lacking a certain mystique and randomness that the Quidam universe always has.

Everything is becoming too expected, you know?

For example, like when Zoe needs to think, the door materializes behind her.

That's my only critque.

Once again, amazing job.
Contorted chapter 7 . 8/15/2010
Are you going to continue this? I absolutly love it. It's like an extension of the show.
Sarastro the Queen o the Night chapter 6 . 5/20/2010
I really, really like this chapter. I like the handbalancer, so when she showed up I was happy. I'm glad you haven't tossed this story into the waste bin temporarily to work on your other stories. This one makes me smile.
Fritz Will Get You chapter 6 . 5/20/2010
This chapter is excellent! I'm not getting a huge WTF factor here, although I am pleasantly surprised by a couple of things. I don't have much of talent in the way of critiquing but I can certainly give some opinions!

One thing that really stood out to me was the kind of relationship you posed between Target and John. Those two are a tricky pair to represent accurately without diving into the creepy/uncomfortable side of things, but I think you captured the essence of their relationship perfectly. The fact that they can have that kind of bond between them without the necessity for an overtly physical side to it is a great idea.

I will admit I don't like the Handbalancer that much, but I can see how she fits into this story. I guess I'm just not a huge fan of her in the show. But I like how she is portrayed in this.

Yikes, this is getting long. I am very VERY interested in seeing where your inspiration takes you with this. Cirque du Soleil is not the most... er, stable universe to deal with, but I think you're doing a fantastic job of capturing characters and making them your own while maintaining plausibility here.

I hope you continue with this and keep up the great work! It's awesome to see another Cirque fanfic author out there. ;)
Fritz Will Get You chapter 5 . 4/26/2010
Oh my goodness. This is amazing. Seriously. I can't even explain to you how happy this story makes me, although it is sad. Just the fact that you've managed to perfectly portray the characters, especially Fritz (or Target), who doesn't speak at all, is fantastic. I hope you update soon, because this is too good to let sit on its own!