Reviews for The Prestige
Mistycat chapter 4 . 7/7/2013
This was an excellent story. I enjoyed the premise, the villain, everything. I especially enjoyed the last chapter. So many stories end immediately after the apparent resolution of the conflict but this had follow through and I always think that enriches the tale. Thank you..
Thorny Hedge chapter 4 . 6/27/2012
I'm not sure how I never managed to read this story, but I am SO glad someone referred it. It's everything "Criss Angel Is a Douchebag" SHOULD have been!

BRAVO to you :)
ccase13 chapter 4 . 4/17/2012
The magic drowning box was really creepy but I just love how Sam tried to blackmail Dean into stopping the prank wars.
monkeymuse chapter 4 . 3/15/2012
Love the ending. Oh to start a prank war. Poor Bobby would have a heart attack from the sight of Dean in a push up bra lol
monkeymuse chapter 3 . 3/15/2012
Aww poor Sammy. Good thing the mind whammy wore off
monkeymuse chapter 2 . 3/15/2012
Great build up. On to the next one.
monkeymuse chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Once again a wonderful fiction. I so loved the panic attack. I suffer from them and they suck. You did a wonderful job detailing this one.
DeansSammy chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
oh my you did it again you got me from the first few words.i love reallyand i really think i'm as mean as you when it comes to Sammy,because i also love Hurt Sammy/protectiv this review is good enough for the hole hugging an kissing including the bonus. love me some to the next chapter.
CeCe Away chapter 4 . 3/7/2011
Why didn't I see this before? I need to go through a bunch more of your stories.

I love this. Drowned Sam within the framework of an ingenious hunt and insane madman.
Sparkiebunny chapter 4 . 10/30/2010
Haha, great fic! :)
MysteryMadchen chapter 4 . 11/29/2009
Loved the story, like all of your stories thanks so much, Nicole.
MysteryMadchen chapter 3 . 11/29/2009
Loved the story great twist. On to the epilog I imagine. Thanks Nicole.
MysteryMadchen chapter 2 . 11/28/2009
Great chapter I could feel the confines of Sam's prison by your description. I'm cluastrophobic and it's a good representation. Thanks Nicole.
KKBELVIS chapter 4 . 11/14/2009
Very exciting story!

Lots of 'Indiana Jones - aka - Dean Action!

Sammy under glass - Yummy!

Thanks for the fun night - what a blast!

SaintDogStreet chapter 4 . 11/14/2009
Completely awesome. Totally in character, with funny bits sprinkled throughout the angst and suspense. I really liked the whole drama of the magic show - it was cheesy, yeah, but in a classic way. And I, personally, love cheese. The way you wrote it, I could totally picture the scene.

And I really, really liked the idea of Dean writing anonymous letters to the victim's families. That's such a sweet thing to do, and I can actually imagine Dean doing it. Fantastic.

So, wonderful story, like usual. Your writing skill continues to completely impress me. :D